Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

only july 21sters in?

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sempronos View Post
I pre-ordered last week. I only just discovered this game two weeks ago by mistake surfing Youtube.

So what you are saying is that I should get into the game sometime on Dec 19th right around 11:59pm?
Since they added 2 extra days to the EGA I think everyone is getting at least 2-3 days.

DOOMOCTAGON
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #12
I've received all other Swtor emails in my inbox yet the one saying I could start Playing has been in my spam folder for about 2 hours now. I preordered on the 21st.

Stiler
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #13
Jully 22nd here, no email yet.

I also singed up to beta the first day, and didn't get in until the very last wave, so I'm not expecting much.

Lashknife
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #14
We have a couple of guildmates who entered their code on the 22nd and are in the game as of the 2nd wave.
Iorio Tenova, Jedi Knight and Officer of The Praxeum
"The universe is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Are you a Gamer?

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 08:43 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lashknife View Post
We have a couple of guildmates who entered their code on the 22nd and are in the game as of the 2nd wave.
How do they know that? It was my understanding that no one knows until they get the email.

HanoverFist
12.13.2011 , 08:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
How do they know that? It was my understanding that no one knows until they get the email.
You can start the launcher and attempt to login.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 08:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HanoverFist View Post
You can start the launcher and attempt to login.
Yes, and you can also check your Code Redemption on the website. My point remains.

darcolithe
12.13.2011 , 08:46 AM | #18
whats sucks for me is I preordered the game from gamestop in january when I picked up my DCUO, I didnt look at web site from like june till august cause nothing was going on so didnt go get my key from GS till august 20th even though I pre ordered before pre orders where available...

I wish there was a to know in advance when you were going to get in... this whole system they decided to do sucks for character creation...

Ok 10000 of get in and take whatever names you want, ok another 10000, ok the rest of you just find something that works.....

julianaelea
12.13.2011 , 08:47 AM | #19
i bought the game on the 21 july at 18h43, and i have no mail or anything at all .....

Lashknife
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
Yes, and you can also check your Code Redemption on the website. My point remains.
The two who have gotten in and stated they entered their codes on the 22nd have received an e-mail. One of them is at work and can't play right now, while the other is in-game on our designated server.
Iorio Tenova, Jedi Knight and Officer of The Praxeum
"The universe is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Are you a Gamer?