Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greatest Jedi Warrior

CainMarkoSith
01.13.2012 , 08:10 PM | #1
There are many notable awesome Sith warriors like Malgus, Vader, Malak, Revan, and Maul. Who is the greatest Jedi Warrior? Lord Hoth and Belth Allusis come to mind. Any thoughts?

Wolfninjajedi
01.13.2012 , 08:14 PM | #2
You mean of the era or of all time? If all time its Luke Skywalker.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

CainMarkoSith
01.13.2012 , 08:17 PM | #3
All time.

Akeonip
01.13.2012 , 08:46 PM | #4
Revan/Meetra surik gone lightside?

I think there was a jedi general called hoth?
These are not the droids you are looking for, move along.

sinfulace
01.13.2012 , 08:51 PM | #5
i hate to admit it but luke skywalker becomes the most powerful jedi of all time ever of anything...

it gets to be pretty crazy

shatterpoint is OP

adrockqewrty
01.13.2012 , 08:56 PM | #6
Kyle Katarn.

Deathisthehunter
01.13.2012 , 09:36 PM | #7
i love that kyle katarn was mentioned. he's like the drunk stepdad of the jedi. but he's a ******. there was a general named hoth who fought with the army of light, and i know he was pretty impressive. i think it took a thought bomb on rusaan to kill him. i also know that the guy who later became darth krayt in the legacy comics was a jedi for a long *** time while anakin was a jedi. also a tuskan. and the legacy comics take place 125 years after vader meaning the dude is atleast that old.

CainMarkoSith
01.13.2012 , 09:39 PM | #8
Yeah, Lord Hoth is like Conan being a Jedi. He was pretty cool.

ToEasy
01.13.2012 , 09:41 PM | #9
As a warrior then I would say either Mace Windu.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

TheBentOne
01.13.2012 , 09:43 PM | #10
Mace Windu. Was a brilliant General during the clonewars. was able to fight one of the most powerful sith lords ever to a standstill. mastered shatterpiont. destroyed a droid army with his bare hands. oh and he had a PURPLE LIGHTSABER!!.