Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What you Never want to see in TOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What you Never want to see in TOR

Damodar_Thade
12.14.2011 , 09:58 AM | #31
pretty much what people are saying, no gungans, no disney crap, no justin bieber or any other boy band members that look like girls. Other than that uumm no anakin either pls.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Erulinda
12.14.2011 , 10:00 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Damodar_Thade View Post
pretty much what people are saying, no gungans, no disney crap, no justin bieber or any other boy band members that look like girls. Other than that uumm no anakin either pls.
No Ewoks... I always hated those bleepedie bleeep bleeeps... Originaly they were slated to be long legged rough bird like creatures... but ofcourse cuddly teddybear like creatures sell more
Healing since Everquest... and yes, you are all right "It truely always IS the healers fault"

Kanarazu
12.14.2011 , 10:03 AM | #33
NO POP CULTURE REFERENCES.

I don't want some random Indiana Jones themed mission, that involves weird metaphors, snakes, pitfall traps, or any of the agenda.

I think we are already playing one of the biggest references of them all for gods sake.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fanyen View Post
Why does every new MMO in development have to be "the WoW killer"?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabster View Post
Cuz - as a dev said: People are ... well idiots.
^ THIS
Pre-Ordered Collectors Edition . Get at me. >_>

Damodar_Thade
12.14.2011 , 10:06 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Erulinda View Post
No Ewoks... I always hated those bleepedie bleeep bleeeps... Originaly they were slated to be long legged rough bird like creatures... but ofcourse cuddly teddybear like creatures sell more
One of the better things in SWG = kill ewoks
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."