Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lagg and wave question! x)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
lagg and wave question! x)

Wabizuke
12.14.2011 , 09:36 AM | #1
For you who have gotten into the game allready, is there any major lagg cuz of alot of people? or is it perfect and no lagg(allways some lagg in mmorpg online games but you get my point)?

Wave question: You think all invites will be out until end of tomorrow? just if you guess :P because its obviously hard for a common player to know x)

ElektronJohn
12.14.2011 , 09:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wabizuke View Post
For you who have gotten into the game allready, is there any major lagg cuz of alot of people? or is it perfect and no lagg(allways some lagg in mmorpg online games but you get my point)?

Wave question: You think all invites will be out until end of tomorrow? just if you guess :P because its obviously hard for a common player to know x)
I played for almost 12 hours yesterday and never experienced any lag nor was I ever disconnected. Granted, I live in the US and play on a server in my region. Connection issues may change once everyone starts playing, but during the last beta (which was huge), I had very minimal lag.

I suspect many of the invites will be out by the end of the week. Those who JUST bought the game probably won't get in until a day or two before launch. There is no pre-defined forumla where "bought before certain date" = "number of early access days" though.
Division Three

A small guild focusing on PvE, RP, PVP, and of course fun.
-=Guild Founder=-