Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Order 66

zumbledum
01.16.2012 , 06:50 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by WiGhTkNiGhtt View Post
Reminds me of the stupidity of the Prequel writing.

One minute Anakin is a Jedi, then the same day he is off killing children??!! I just don't get there. Also how can there be a redemption after you have slaugtered children?

The Emperor should have been the one to kill the younglings, also Anakin's turn to the Darkside should have happened at the end of the second film, not some instantaneous change halfway through aprt 3.

from the very first scene in the clone wars he is showing at every single opportunity rampant failing at being a Jedi, hes arrogant presumptions full of desire for power fame and love there isnt a single jedi like mannerism in him , he only gets to train because obi promised his master to , and obi is no were near old or experienced enough to train him , and as he admits he thinks of anarkin as a brother , its a majour failing for obi to.

SpiderJedi
01.17.2012 , 02:47 PM | #42
After watching this scene while viewing the Blu Ray set, it did hit me. The reason was not derived from the films directly. Rather, the reason I felt more saddened this time than watching it previous times was because of the Clone Wars TV show. It really makes Anakin's fall more tragic, and believable. It hurts seeing the clone troopers you are growing to like, turn on the Jedi you have also grown to like. Also, seeing on of the heroes, Anakin, loosing his battle that he has been fighting all through the Clone Wars.

Watching the Clone Wars really adds more depth to Order 66, and the rise of Vader.
-SpiderJedi
@SithKnightmare