Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How have we NOT talked about this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How have we NOT talked about this?

Adelreith
01.12.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1
So in all my my thread reading, and I admit, I do a lot, i have not come across this subject once. I mean once!

That is a thread saying that Luke Skywalker is the B E S T jedi EVER!

So this game has motivated me to watch the trilogy again. The trilogy is pure poetry. Lucas didn't even know what he had! I hated the prilogy when it came out but i will accept it as cannon. As for all the other stuff concerning star wars - if it isn't one of the six movies, I don't count it. It is in the same realm as fan fiction to me.

So, yeah, Luke is awesome. He gets like a month of training from Yoda about how to be a Jedi, is basically self taught, and still manages to all the awesome stuff he does! He could have killed the emperor in episode 6 if Vader would have allowed it. He most defiantly could have killed Vader multiple times if he chose to (but he couldn't because this would turn him to the dark side, and he knew it). In his final stand he throws down his weapon to prove to the emperor that he WILL NOT BE TURNED. Yeah, coolest fight scene in the whole series in the final fight between Vader and luke.

Luke Skywalker is awesome! The best Jedi in the history of the star wars universe.

Papazooki
01.12.2012 , 07:54 PM | #2
Han solo is a better jedi imo.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

R.I.P SWTOR: Dec 20th, 2011 - Jan 20th, 2012. Such a short life.

Adelreith
01.12.2012 , 07:56 PM | #3
Hey I love Han Solo. Be he isn't a Jedi He does at least as much for the rebellion against the empire as Luke does. But this is a thread about how Luke is the best Jedi EVER! (Plus Han would NEVER be a Jedi - he doesn't even believe in the force)

Dukibritches
01.12.2012 , 07:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Adelreith View Post
Hey I love Han Solo. Be he isn't a Jedi He does at least as much for the rebellion against the empire as Luke does. But this is a thread about how Luke is the best Jedi EVER! (Plus Han would NEVER be a Jedi - he doesn't even believe in the force)
Doesnt matter, Harrison Ford > Mark Hamill. Always has been, always will be.

/thread.

Saice
01.12.2012 , 08:02 PM | #5
I still say it.

HK-47 best jedi ever!
^^vv<><>BA
SWTOR is part of the EU Wookieepedia is your friend.
Screen Shot of my main. A Jedi Knight Guardian

AlkalineKitten
01.12.2012 , 08:03 PM | #6
Jaina Solo.
A lesson is learned, but the damage is irreversible.

Karstedt
01.12.2012 , 08:05 PM | #7
But Anakin killed the emperor and brought balance to the force. That's gotta count for something. Sure he was a whiny little ***** in his early years, but he was a righteous bad *** later on.

Jaick
01.12.2012 , 08:06 PM | #8
Too bad none of it matters as the sith rule the galaxy 125ish years later.

Adelreith
01.12.2012 , 08:08 PM | #9
guys, guys, guys! - wow hk-47, jania solo, harrison ford?

/sigh

i am speechless.... totally thought there would be more Luke love out there...

AlkalineKitten
01.12.2012 , 08:09 PM | #10
What's wrong with Jaina?
A lesson is learned, but the damage is irreversible.