Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

750,000


Vinsn's Avatar


Vinsn
12.14.2011 , 09:29 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumzz View Post
Just would like to point out,

at the stick at the top of the general page..

They will be sending out "MORE" invites over a LOOONGER period of time today..

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.
I noticed this when I read it also. More invites I'm assuming are in each waves but longer period of time? Not sure there since they sent out second invite one hour after first.

Oh well I'll see you at Launch! (Dec.20)

Spackle's Avatar


Spackle
12.14.2011 , 09:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by asquinol View Post
if you are going to qq about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.
f yeah run-on sentences.

J_Five's Avatar


J_Five
12.14.2011 , 09:33 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumzz View Post
Just would like to point out,

at the stick at the top of the general page..

They will be sending out "MORE" invites over a LOOONGER period of time today..

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.

The longer period of time is related to the date spans of pre orders, not the time between waves. In other words, yesterday pre orders who got early access were from like July 21st to July 28th. Today they are already up to August 24th with only two waves, and they were one hour apart.

Reading, its fundamental to comprehension!

Grumzz's Avatar


Grumzz
12.14.2011 , 09:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Five View Post
The longer period of time is related to the date spans of pre orders, not the time between waves. In other words, yesterday pre orders who got early access were from like July 21st to July 28th. Today they are already up to August 24th with only two waves, and they were one hour apart.

Reading, its fundamental to comprehension!

Thanks, I feel slightly.. silly now..

But hey, how do you know they are up to Aug 24th?!?!?.. Gives me slight hope that I might get in today if they really are up to the 24th..
(████████████████████} |█Ξ[◉]/////////////[◉]Ξ█| {████████████████████)

Ravenouschaos's Avatar


Ravenouschaos
12.14.2011 , 09:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumzz View Post
Just would like to point out,

at the stick at the top of the general page..

They will be sending out "MORE" invites over a LOOONGER period of time today..

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.
Less waves does not mean less invites. Why must we spell this out?? Ffs, more invites total in the combined four waves. I can also draw pictures if you would prefer.
(██████████████████╠█ΞΞ]]]███{}███[[[ΞΞ█╢█████████████████)

J_Five's Avatar


J_Five
12.14.2011 , 09:41 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumzz View Post
Thanks, I feel slightly.. silly now..

But hey, how do you know they are up to Aug 24th?!?!?.. Gives me slight hope that I might get in today if they really are up to the 24th..
By reading the "August pre orders post here" thread.

The latest date I can see there for people who have gotten access is August 24th. Looks like the next wave should roll into early/mid September. I looks like majority of September will get in, if not all and barely into early October, as long as everything goes smoothly.

Lowtechno's Avatar


Lowtechno
12.14.2011 , 09:41 AM | #17
Funny how the servers say light & standard now lol

Can they not stick what dates they up to on the waves, so I can know roughly what day. Hate checking to see if I got mail, like waiting for a delivery.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Grumzz's Avatar


Grumzz
12.14.2011 , 09:42 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenouschaos View Post
Less waves does not mean less invites. Why must we spell this out?? Ffs, more invites total in the combined four waves. I can also draw pictures if you would prefer.
Draw me a picture, please.

No really, will you? That would be pretty epic, and I would save it to my PC, and also print it out and post it on my wall, and cherish it for all of time.

No, REALLY, PLEASE do it? Thanks.
(████████████████████} |█Ξ[◉]/////////////[◉]Ξ█| {████████████████████)

ATLBandit's Avatar


ATLBandit
12.14.2011 , 09:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Asquinol View Post
If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.
I like to spell "ridiculous" redunkculous
May the schwartz be with you!

Grumzz's Avatar


Grumzz
12.14.2011 , 09:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Five View Post
By reading the "August pre orders post here" thread.

The latest date I can see there for people who have gotten access is August 24th. Looks like the next wave should roll into early/mid September. I looks like majority of September will get in, if not all and barely into early October, as long as everything goes smoothly.



I luuuurvvv yooou!!!!!!!!!!!!
(████████████████████} |█Ξ[◉]/////////////[◉]Ξ█| {████████████████████)