Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vegetalink
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #1
You released around and probably more than 750,000 people At once might i add on the november stress tests.....they went smooooooth we put in over a million hours with no kinks......this is rediculous.......i mean just look at the forums......people are angry......drop more people in........and no i mean a higher rate than even planned for today
Haters Smell Like Bantha Poo-Doo! 11/11/11 - 11/26/11 - 12/2/11 (RIP . )

Asquinol
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegetalink View Post
You released around and probably more than 750,000 people At once might i add on the november stress tests.....they went smooooooth we put in over a million hours with no kinks......this is rediculous.......i mean just look at the forums......people are angry......drop more people in........and no i mean a higher rate than even planned for today
If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.

DarthBagels
12.14.2011 , 09:17 AM | #3
Prepare to be flamed, and rightfully so, about your spelling and grammar. But your point is a good one (once it can be determined).

KhealThar
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #4
If they let everyone in and the servers had massive queues/crashes, people would complain more than they already are.

Just be patient, get a hobby to pass time.
Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it.

Grumzz
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #5
Just would like to point out,

at the stick at the top of the general page..

They will be sending out "MORE" invites over a LOOONGER period of time today..

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.
(████████████████████} |█Ξ[◉]/////////////[◉]Ξ█| {████████████████████)

Takamori
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #6
Very nice and original argument. Wish someone else had brought this up before...
Click this referral link if you want free stuff (for us both)!

Aleeha
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Asquinol View Post
If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.
Perhaps throwing stones in glass houses isn't a wise thing to do?

Quote: Originally Posted by Asquinol View Post
If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly. Properly formed sentence structure, including proper use of capital letters, commas, and apostrophes, allows the reader to better understand your point.
Fixed for you.

dacozin
12.14.2011 , 09:22 AM | #8

Great point even the forums are having a bad que time. Releasing more people might stop the que times.

wsteiner
12.14.2011 , 09:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KhealThar View Post
If they let everyone in and the servers had massive queues/crashes, people would complain more than they already are.

This is my hobby

dacozin
12.14.2011 , 09:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KhealThar View Post

I hope they aren't avoiding extreme stressing like you are suggesting. You really want a MMO that cant handle a server population? Server queue's won't even be bad with the amount of servers.