Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Jessicayla
01.21.2012 , 06:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-01-20-fat.png
Hahahaha, oh god, the fat Twi'lek. Hilarious.
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Pontius_Morgan
01.23.2012 , 11:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardSF View Post
This is.... actually really good. A lot of fan comics are, ahem, proof of Sturgeon's Law, but I really liked these. Good art, good observations.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but a recent quest on Tattooine got me thinking of the scene in "Attack Of The Clones" where Anakin is whining about killing sandpeople. I'd rewrite it as:

"I slaughtered them all! Like animals! Even the women and children! And then my quest goals updated, and I had to kill fifty more! And then they updated again and I had to burn their war totems! And then updated again and I had to go find adorable baby banthas and kill them with my bare hands! And then the quest goals updated AGAIN...."

Stage 1:

without giving the whole thing away, here is a sample of the pencils. I'll get inks, color and finishing done soon!

Thanks for the suggestion!
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.25.2012 , 08:31 PM | #23
Thanks LizardSF!!!

Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Jessicayla
01.25.2012 , 11:56 PM | #24
I've already commented so much in this thread already, but man, these are all seriously awesome and hilarious. Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Tatooine was the worst with the bonus quests.. sand people, more sand people, and oh yeah, some sand people while you're at it.
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Pontius_Morgan
01.26.2012 , 12:06 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessicayla View Post
I've already commented so much in this thread already, but man, these are all seriously awesome and hilarious. Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Tatooine was the worst with the bonus quests.. sand people, more sand people, and oh yeah, some sand people while you're at it.
Thanks for the compliments. I will keep writing 'em, (and taking suggestions). I still have a few ideas in the hopper, so they'll come out soon.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

iRouven
01.26.2012 , 10:12 AM | #26
Hilarious! Thanks for the good start of the day (just found this gem)!
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

Althire
01.26.2012 , 10:00 PM | #27
Was reading this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=226788 maybe this could inspire you for a comic
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°¯°█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Pontius_Morgan
01.26.2012 , 11:44 PM | #28
yes, I can work with that....
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Althire
01.26.2012 , 11:52 PM | #29
Cool I'll keep an eye out
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°¯°█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Darkojin
01.26.2012 , 11:58 PM | #30
That fat sith comic had me laughing so much, cause I have seen so many 'joke' characters running around my server like that (Begeran Colony). Most of them tend to be Hunters though, like Bobafat and BubbaFett.

All great comics, and dead on with a lot of stuff in the game.
Dusk Ascension/Dawn Ascension
Begeran Colony - The Sierval Legacy
Khrystal - Shujissa - Ushorai - Arouni - Xirilae - Virilae
Darkojin - Sovaust - Ekoci - Akuto - Xen'ris - Drakat - Ar'senic