Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors eidition Shop

Chuckskyline
12.14.2011 , 09:21 AM | #11
if you bought the C.E you got extremely ripped off.

The only thing you get that is exclusive is the statue.

The sound track is online

The in game items you can get for 19.99$ and I think access to the store.

and.. the store you can get in for 1 million credits. if you don't pay the 19.99$

Gaidax
12.14.2011 , 09:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Wannabe View Post
This has already been asked.

No one has access to the CE Vendor because no one has a CE code. All we have right now are Early Access codes. The CE vendors won't be unlocked until the 20th when people actually enter their CE codes.
It is still possible for people who pre-ordered the CE to cancel their orders. So there's no way BW is going to let people access the CE stores early.
I have an actual living and breathing CE code, which I got redeemed today (I got by mail it via my personal supplier and not this Amazon/Origin riff-raff).

On the other hand, I redeemed my early access in late November, so not getting in anytime soon.

Point is that there are surely some people who got to see CE store already, since I am not really some special snowflake with ties in gaming mafia.

Quote: Originally Posted by Chuckskyline View Post
and.. the store you can get in for 1 million credits. if you don't pay the 19.99$
You can access the VIP area if you pay 1kk credits, but you can't access the CE exclusive store. Shoo, peasant!

Quote: Originally Posted by Damodar_Thade View Post
I bought the CE and it better have some decent stuff since i spent 140 on it. at the least it best have some nice fully modable equipment,weapons and armours.
Wow... 140? That's crazy... 145$ here...

I really love this whole EA pricing scheme where Euro=Pound=Dollar... I wonder, if I order this stuff in Japan, do I get to pay 140 yen?
<=======35m of dead pixels====.===>
"You don't need to be a better shot - you just need to shoot more bullets!"

Vanglemesh
12.14.2011 , 09:26 AM | #13
Since I have already received the CE box I have entered the product registration code in addition to the pre-order code. I do not know if that means that the CE shop will be open for me in early game access or if it will open on official launch day (I haven't received my EGA invite yet so there is no way to tell for me yet). Apparently those who have entered the game and have registered the game code have the other in-game extras such as training droid so I see no reason why the CE shop wouldn't be open already. I will know when I get my early game access invite.
Which path to choose?

Gaidax
12.14.2011 , 09:27 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanglemesh View Post
Since I have already received the CE box I have entered the product registration code in addition to the pre-order code. I do not know if that means that the CE shop will be open for me in early game access or if it will open on official launch day (I haven't received my EGA invite yet so there is no way to tell for me yet). Apparently those who have entered the game and have registered the game code have the other in-game extras such as training droid so I see no reason why the CE shop wouldn't be open already. I will know when I get my early game access invite.
Well, I don't think we will have time to dig the store... We won't get there, being camped by all level 50s...
<=======35m of dead pixels====.===>
"You don't need to be a better shot - you just need to shoot more bullets!"

Gereon
12.14.2011 , 09:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Damodar_Thade View Post
I bought the CE and it better have some decent stuff since i spent 140 on it. at the least it best have some nice fully modable equipment,weapons and armours.

Or what? You ragequit?

AzraelCales
12.14.2011 , 09:30 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nulltime View Post
Seperate vendor for the Auth token people. So there will be:

1. A VIP lounge with Twilek strippers.
2. A vendor for Auth token purchasers
3. A special vendor for CE purchasers

Hmmm do quests and instances or spend all my $$$ on strippers and bling? damn it! hehe
The Auth and CE vendors are seperate.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

illgot
12.14.2011 , 09:30 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nulltime View Post
Seperate vendor for the Auth token people. So there will be:

1. A VIP lounge with Twilek strippers.

Hmmm do quests and instances or spend all my $$$ on strippers and bling? damn it! hehe
1. A VIP lounge with Jawa strippers.

Fixed it for ya

AzraelCales
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Chuckskyline View Post
if you bought the C.E you got extremely ripped off.

The only thing you get that is exclusive is the statue.

The sound track is online

The in game items you can get for 19.99$ and I think access to the store.

The authenticator store can be accessed without getting the CE, however the CE store can only be accessed if you have the CE.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

Tiaa
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

You can access the VIP area if you pay 1kk credits, but you can't access the CE exclusive store. Shoo, peasant!
Trust me, if this is the Bioware I know too well...

...they will end up selling the CE exclusive store.

mwriot
12.14.2011 , 09:33 AM | #20
Just keep in mind a lot of people got hard copys early so it IS possible for one of them to of already goten into their CE Stores

Enough Bsing about stuff you dont know! ^^
I got Power, You got Envy, You can try to take it, But you can never be me

Power represents the Sith, The Strong.