Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors eidition Shop

mwriot
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #1
i know some of you got your codes and items n crap already, Does anyone know whats in the collectors shop? i want to know if i made the right decision geting collectors
I got Power, You got Envy, You can try to take it, But you can never be me

Power represents the Sith, The Strong.

mwriot
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #2
im seriously ready to get to the bottom of this curiosity

mwriot
12.14.2011 , 09:07 AM | #3
OH MY GOD stop pushing the forums so far back up your butts because you havent got invited yet WE KNOW

ANYONE know about whats inside the collector shop ffs? >:l

Tieaces
12.14.2011 , 09:08 AM | #4
Im also interestet in that question.

mwriot
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tieaces View Post
Im also interestet in that question.
i think a lot of people are but they're so busy crying its not really one of their prioritys but il keep this thread going till i get an answer!

lpipkin
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #6
well i bet its full of pets and speeders you can buy. there is no way it will have any good gear that will be game changer to just the people that spent the extra 70-90 bucks. also it seems there is a vendor now for the security key buys also don't know if they are the same ones.

Nulltime
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #7
Seperate vendor for the Auth token people. So there will be:

1. A VIP lounge with Twilek strippers.
2. A vendor for Auth token purchasers
3. A special vendor for CE purchasers

Hmmm do quests and instances or spend all my $$$ on strippers and bling? damn it! hehe
Blood and Souls!!!

Jedi_Wannabe
12.14.2011 , 09:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mwriot View Post
i know some of you got your codes and items n crap already, Does anyone know whats in the collectors shop? i want to know if i made the right decision geting collectors
This has already been asked.

No one has access to the CE Vendor because no one has a CE code. All we have right now are Early Access codes. The CE vendors won't be unlocked until the 20th when people actually enter their CE codes.
It is still possible for people who pre-ordered the CE to cancel their orders. So there's no way BW is going to let people access the CE stores early.
⋖I≡≡≡≡≡≡I(■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▸

lpipkin
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #9
on a side note looks like we are up to or just past aug 21st almost at my 9/5 and its only the 2nd wave 40 more mins and maybe they will send another wave.

Damodar_Thade
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by lpipkin View Post
well i bet its full of pets and speeders you can buy. there is no way it will have any good gear that will be game changer to just the people that spent the extra 70-90 bucks. also it seems there is a vendor now for the security key buys also don't know if they are the same ones.
I bought the CE and it better have some decent stuff since i spent 140 on it. at the least it best have some nice fully modable equipment,weapons and armours.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."