Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EA/Bioware the new SOE?

SinisterWarlock
12.14.2011 , 08:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ChosenPredator View Post
for every post like this there will be like 40000000000000000000 people defending bioware
Unlikely, there's less humans on the planet.

schisch
12.14.2011 , 08:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvetarm View Post
and that's because they are WISELY letting people in, waves by waves? you guys really deserve to see how bad a launch with a huge amount of players is.
And i bet you didn't try the beta, because you wouldn't rage like this if you would. What's the point of joining, all togheter, at day1, and stick for 10 hour on the same quest because you cannot kill the mob to complete it (because you know, when there are like other 150 players trying to kill the same mob...you'll not gonna do it in less then 10 hours)
ARE you so *********** braindead or what
??

THIS wave**** does not change anything
on the 20. servers will go down and huge queues will pop up

why?

because the most of the people want to play at that day

Samjatin
12.14.2011 , 08:49 AM | #23
I actually enjoyed DC Universe Online for the first 6 weeks.

JJDrakken
12.14.2011 , 08:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by -precious View Post
not anymore. this is a major ball drop. Even the media is picking it up
-rolls eyes-

How is the EGA Wrong, What don't you people understand? They clearly stated, way back when Pre-Orders started.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE? How fickle the F'ing memory is on ya'll.

That means, if I put my code in on the 21st of July, day 1 of the pre-order, then YES, I am going be playing before that guy who stuck it in on Nov. 21st.

Deal with it people. Your not a special snowflake, your just another stiff like everyone else here, if you can't understand the rules they & guidelines they put out on this, then I don't know what else to tell yah.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

DarthBagels
12.14.2011 , 08:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Todaz View Post
There a certain pre-order time.... LOL the stagger effect is pointless. All people want to know is when there getting in. Sending out a email saying your in on this day would of been better.

For people that are already in easy to fuel the fire. We all invested into this game and we've all payed money. For some of US 80-300 depending on who you got CE from. So people do have a right to complain. 80 bucks is not cheap. I've seen many adds that were misleading on google, 7 days early access today. If you preorder today your not getting 7 days. LOL
I'm really starting to agree with this more and more. I'll probably get access today due to my redemption date, but the whole idea of the staggering is just a false security blanket. Maybe staggering over a period of a couple days would be ok, but to pretend that this will prevent all of the issues that are going to pop up on the 20th is just insanity at its finest.

traft
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
as much as i hate Soe i have to admit, soe never did anything like this.
MMO market was much smaller back then.

Moroder
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by -precious View Post
not anymore. this is a major ball drop. Even the media is picking it up
Links to media picking it up please?
Couldn't figure out how to make ASCII lightsabre, if I knew how it would be here...

Rytineo
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by buckingmonkey View Post
I haven't had anything to do with SOE in at least 8 years and counting

Treating the VAST majority of your customers like this..... Not wise at all.

Why are you doing this, who was it that thought this was a good idea?

That is all I have to say on this fiasco

I hate seeing Bioware continue to fall like this I loved this company
I am starting to agree with you here.

Daemonaz
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #29
OP please go back to school and learn English this time. The following keywords are important: "may" and "up to" and "5 days".

Zakihashi
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
I don't think this is the new SOE, but I do think this community is the new SWG community.

And by that I mean the whiniest, worst community ever.
Obviously you never played SWG.