Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Hoods

Sylwaria
12.14.2011 , 07:20 AM | #1
Wasn't sure where to put this, so I might as well ask this here.
Can Twi'lek finally wear hoods or do I have to roll human afterall?

Thanks for your answers

Sylwaria
You've nowhere to hide, nowhere to run and your village will burn like the heart of the sun!

Sylwaria - Female SI - Sorcerer - Human

DrussWithAxe
12.14.2011 , 07:21 AM | #2
yea i want to knwo that too gyus pls reply here who tryed it

Sieana
12.14.2011 , 07:22 AM | #3
If you have watched the clone wars there was a Twi'lek jedi , she was wearing a kinda hood with two holes , so I guess it is the solution in-game

Sylwaria
12.14.2011 , 07:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sieana View Post
If you have watched the clone wars there was a Twi'lek jedi , she was wearing a kinda hood with two holes , so I guess it is the solution in-game
Well it could be a solution. But is it ingame as of now?
You've nowhere to hide, nowhere to run and your village will burn like the heart of the sun!

Sieana
12.14.2011 , 07:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylwaria View Post
Well it could be a solution. But is it ingame as of now?
Well I don't really know , but I suggest to roll a Jedi Sentinel - they do have hooded robes etc , so I guess you should give a try by yourself

Sylwaria
12.14.2011 , 07:26 AM | #6
Oh so I can try it with the starter gear once I get EGA? Or do I have to level it to a specific point? Anyways - sweet Thanks.

If anyone knows without me having to try... TELL US! ^^

Savriel
12.14.2011 , 07:35 AM | #7
There aren't any hoods on the starting gear.
There are some bought gear drop items in the starting zone that have hoods rare though.
I would suggest going to the vendors and CTRL+click their equipment to see it on yourself.

Of course "if" Twileks can't use hoods at all, how would you know any of your gear has a hood unless you see the same item on a non-twillek.

Sylwaria
12.14.2011 , 07:42 AM | #8
Hrmm... that sucks. Anyone that has maybe tried it have any info on that topic?

narsl
12.14.2011 , 07:44 AM | #9
You would need to find someone wearing a robe with a hood then inspect them and Ctrl click it while on your Twi'lek to be sure if it shows, that's what I would do that or go to a pvp vendor and try on sentinel chest gear when you get to the fleet at lvl 10 they always have hoods from what I've seen.
Jedi Knight Sentinel

lividspiral
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #10
SWG i recall had an issue way, way at the beginning with twileks and helms. they finally did some sneaky coding where the lekku would just kind of stick out the front of whatever helm you were wearing and it worked and didn't look too bad really.

this was in 2003.

so i'm confident that TOR will work something out given it's almost 2012 and technology is light years ahead of nine years ago
Pre-Order july 23rd !!!!

You don't run into people that don't like Bill Murray movies. If you do, kill that person, because they may be demon posessed. - Ron Bennington