Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

incomplete map - dromund kaas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
incomplete map - dromund kaas

BeToo
01.17.2013 , 02:53 PM | #11
if you look at the map posted, it's on the lower right :: beneath "Unvollendeter Koloss" , to the East of "Lord Grathans Anwesen" .. I think that's the final stage of that heroic, near the cave ... or slightly more south of that, across the lake where the WB hides.

DeadCenter
05.08.2013 , 02:56 AM | #12
My map has looked like Cifering's (the originator of this thread) up to level 50+. It was indeed the two hexagons in the bottom right corner of the map ( close to Lord Gratham's estate) -- i.e. World Boss area. I confirm that this is the location to complete the Dromund Kaas map.

Mitamura
04.06.2014 , 11:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AzairahKaliane View Post
For anyone stumbling upon this page needing the same info, it is indeed those two hexagons in the Southeast heroic area.
In fact, there's a diferent Heroic Area in those two south-east hexagons, it's empty and nothing lead us there.
Just remember to pass by when your doing the Heroic of reciting the SIth Code to summon the beast

Merouk
04.07.2014 , 12:31 PM | #14
Yup, southeast area, where that deep blue lake has an island in the middle, there is a HUGE shacklaw there that's a world boss and you need to get somewhat close to it to uncover the map. Careful because it can trap you against a wall and then attack you. Also there's a datacron there too, up on a ledge that's accessible through a canyon-like path.

EDIT: For the future, Alderaan has an area in one of the middle zones that is only uncovered if you jump in a river from an adjacent area and follow the river up until you get to a secluded shore. Tatooine, for Republic players, one of the Empire areas can only be accessed if they run through a PVP area (this flags them), through one of your outposts (this kills them) or use the tunnels to go through to the Infinite Dessication area and then back (this gets them ambushed by sand people).

toha
04.07.2014 , 12:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mitamura View Post
In fact, there's a diferent Heroic Area in those two south-east hexagons, it's empty and nothing lead us there.
Just remember to pass by when your doing the Heroic of reciting the SIth Code to summon the beast
Necro FTW!
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Nobody wants your scams.

And if you spent your time doing this, then you are a fool. Shoo, shoo. Get lost.