Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

incomplete map - dromund kaas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
incomplete map - dromund kaas

Cifering
01.09.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1
title says it all. i am not able to get whole map of dromund kaas, and it is killing me.

here is a screenshot of my map.

http://i41.tinypic.com/208ifk0.jpg

thanks for help everyone!

Zorpen
01.11.2012 , 06:46 AM | #2
Actually thats a whole map, the rule is, "visitable" areas appears as light blue hexes, dark ones are places where you cant go.
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.

Dasffion
01.11.2012 , 07:33 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorpen View Post
Actually thats a whole map, the rule is, "visitable" areas appears as light blue hexes, dark ones are places where you cant go.
When the whole map is discovered even the unvisitable hexes go away and it looks like this.

It's hard to tell what you're missing without seeing the maps for each area. Check the areas though and it'll follow the same rule. If all the hexes are gone then you've discovered the whole area. If not you're missing something, try to look for light blue hexes like Zorpen said.

deusBAAL
01.11.2012 , 07:44 AM | #4
On your screenshot are two hexes open in the southern heroic area. Guess you didnt get the datacron there either?
Funny how PVP folks strive to become the best PK, while PVE folks know that PKs are just really really bad players.

sakshale
07.22.2012 , 07:50 PM | #5
That spot is the "Fen of the First". I actually picked up the datacron, without going near it and had to go back and get it.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

AzairahKaliane
01.06.2013 , 08:21 PM | #6
For anyone stumbling upon this page needing the same info, it is indeed those two hexagons in the Southeast heroic area.

DogtheMaster
01.17.2013 , 01:10 PM | #7
I'm having the same problem, which 2 hexagons is it?

SebastiaanZ
01.17.2013 , 01:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DogtheMaster View Post
I'm having the same problem, which 2 hexagons is it?
If you look at the map in the OP, look to "Lord Grathan's Estate" (or that in German). East of that there are two missing pieces. Those are the two required to fill the map.

TheIronMonkey
01.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #9
As stated above, check by section. As each section clears the whole section will become clear. Going by map section is easier to point what is missing.

In most planets the location for the world boss is only a few hexagons big and needs to be cleared, even if you don't fight him.

I research each planet completely, even the opposite factions areas and bases. Obsessive that way. ;-)
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

DogtheMaster
01.17.2013 , 02:40 PM | #10
Is it in the heroic area? Also what is the op map?