Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Order Now You May get up to five days early

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Pre-Order Now You May get up to five days early

Mkokkinos
12.14.2011 , 09:34 AM | #21
Quote:
Today , 04:32 PM

It's torturing me!

I posted yesterday that we should all relax but I admit I was full of it.

The whole day I was refreshing email every 5-10 min.

Just too excited.

I don't even have the time to play it for hours on end but I need to know that I can play at all just for the peace of mind.
+1 give me my fix !

ahahahahahyyeu
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by HangmanBones View Post
telling players that they can't play when servers are light and you take a break after stopping your waves for 18 hours is just bad community management, stop white knighting for bw. what happens in ega gives the paying customers an idea how bw will handle the community at the retail launch not just the favorite player launch.
"Last thing. Why aren't we continuing to send waves over time? Two main reasons - one, because we need to see that the servers are maintaining stability over time; adding a lot of players in a short period (in other words, stress testing) can cause stability issues."

follow the dev tracker great info there

NiHZero
12.14.2011 , 09:40 AM | #23
I'm sorry, but the 20'th isn't launch day. They can call it that, but the moment people start playing permenant characters, the game is launched. The 20th is just 'everyone's in' day.

vobra
12.14.2011 , 01:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
Launch is not till the 20th. Early Access != Launch.
I do understand what your trying to say the problem lies in the simply fact you can say the game Launch in 20/12/2015 but it still doesn't matter at this stage. The game HAS launched already.

vobra
12.14.2011 , 01:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aethra View Post
I don't understand this freaking world... why are ppl so... stupid.

It's a freaking game.
Don't worry I don't understand you, does that give me a right to call you stupid?

Dasffion
12.14.2011 , 01:16 PM | #26
Ok since everyone has such a problem with the Launch Day being the 20th, let's just say that we're not paying customers until the 20th. You can't dispute that.

vobra
12.14.2011 , 01:17 PM | #27
Ok since everyone has such a problem with the Launch Day being the 20th, let's just say that we're not paying customers until the 20th. You can't dispute that.
Yes I can. I've already paid for the game. The money has come from my bank. How does tat not make me a paying customer?

Dasffion
12.14.2011 , 01:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by vobra View Post
Yes I can. I've already paid for the game. The money has come from my bank. How does tat not make me a paying customer?
Do you have a subscription? The FAQs say that your billing cycle doesn't start until the 20th.

EDIT: NM I don't care. I don't have the energy to argue with you entitled people anymore. You'll get in when you get in.

SatyQ
12.14.2011 , 01:22 PM | #29
So far the smoothest launch in my personal mmo history was the launch of Star Trek Online.

I guess what I'm trying to say here, people, is that a smooth launch does not necessarily equal a great game. The real test will be on the 20th.

vobra
12.14.2011 , 01:24 PM | #30
Do you have a subscription? The FAQs say that your billing cycle doesn't start until the 20th.

EDIT: NM I don't care. I don't have the energy to argue with you entitled people anymore. You'll get in when you get in.
I've never said I was entitled just pointing out your argument was wrong.