Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My new MMO...

ageoflove
12.14.2011 , 06:14 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by RiteOn View Post
Yes, I forgot to tell you, my new game will feature a lot of new MMO mechanics, like cover and... hmmmm... that's about it... BUT DOES THAT NOT EXCITE YOU AND MAKE YOU PO YET?
Well, the big upgrade over for instance WoW, is not the cover system, but the fact that its fully voice acted and story driven. Based on KOTOR, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, i know this company has the ability to hire decent writers for their games. Unfortunately i cant play yet, but personally im looking forward to a good story. Gonna po now

RiteOn
12.14.2011 , 06:16 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ageoflove View Post
Well, the big upgrade over for instance WoW, is not the cover system, but the fact that its fully voice acted and story driven. Based on KOTOR, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, i know this company has the ability to hire decent writers for their games. Unfortunately i cant play yet, but personally im looking forward to a good story. Gonna po now
Gogo, PO fast, even if you PO on the 20th, while being in the SW universe, they have the ability to turn back time and allow you to play 5 days of early access as advertised