Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you alter your appearance later?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can you alter your appearance later?

Terin
12.14.2011 , 04:27 AM | #1
First off, is there a Barber-shop in the game, allowing you to change hairstyle down the road? I heard there was, but never confirmed it myself.

Secondly, is it possible to at least change your Complexion? That is, by far, the most difficult thing to try and decide up when playing a new character. I'm *pretty* happy with all my other choices, but when it comes to Complexion, the differences are so subtle that I'm afraid I won't know which version I like best until a few months after the game's been out.

Thanks in advance

MaskedDriver
12.14.2011 , 05:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Terin View Post
First off, is there a Barber-shop in the game, allowing you to change hairstyle down the road? I heard there was, but never confirmed it myself.

Secondly, is it possible to at least change your Complexion? That is, by far, the most difficult thing to try and decide up when playing a new character. I'm *pretty* happy with all my other choices, but when it comes to Complexion, the differences are so subtle that I'm afraid I won't know which version I like best until a few months after the game's been out.

Thanks in advance
I was curious about the same thing. I played beta, but never looked for one (fail).

Eiksmarka
12.14.2011 , 05:02 AM | #3
It would be awesome if it was, and if there is none, I think people would appreciate it being added later on in the game.

Erevan_Kindelar
12.14.2011 , 05:03 AM | #4
It is not in game yet, and while I am fairly sure I have seen soemthing that says this will be added as a post-launch update, I cannot find that particular information at the moment.

Terin
12.14.2011 , 12:54 PM | #5
Anyone else have any information on this? Stupid as it sounds, I'm starting to wish my Guadian had just a slightly darker shade of brown hair. It seems silly to reroll a character for that, but I'd ***LOVE*** to see the option added!

Craiden
12.14.2011 , 01:17 PM | #6
I really do hope they implement this aswell! I really liked the look of my char when I created him but I've now come to realise he might look a bit too generic. Being able to just change the beard and hair would be awesome!

MrJake
12.14.2011 , 01:19 PM | #7
took 3 to 4 years for wow to implement a barber. just take your time to make your toon pretty before u rush into the game

ScottieMick
12.14.2011 , 01:21 PM | #8
Would be great if I could gradually make my character grow a beard lol

SatyQ
12.14.2011 , 01:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ScottieMick View Post
Would be great if I could gradually make my character grow a beard lol
Would actually be pretty funny if some future game implemented that feature. Someone logging back in after a long period of inactivity would look like Rip Van Winkle!

Zazenn
12.14.2011 , 01:27 PM | #10
Would love to see this feature added as well!