Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there any Modification Stations on Tatooine?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Are there any Modification Stations on Tatooine?

StefanArentz
01.07.2012 , 07:44 PM | #1
Are there any Modification Stations on Tatooine? I got some nice mods for my light saber that I need to use. Or do I have to fly back to Coruscant?!

JMacneish
01.07.2012 , 07:50 PM | #2
the mod stations are not needed they just havent been removed yet...just ctl+right click on the item you wish modify and go from there

StefanArentz
01.07.2012 , 08:23 PM | #3
Well that was silly! Thanks for the tip!

JediKelb
02.07.2012 , 02:03 PM | #4
Every time I hit ctrl + right click it moves the item from my inventory to my character or back again, basically just like right click by itself. I don;t get it. Is my item modification bugged?

va_wanderer
02.07.2012 , 02:24 PM | #5
Did you remap CTRL to another function, perhaps?

GregMD
02.07.2012 , 02:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKelb View Post
Every time I hit ctrl + right click it moves the item from my inventory to my character or back again, basically just like right click by itself. I don;t get it. Is my item modification bugged?
It only does that if the item is unmoddable

Bida
02.07.2012 , 02:34 PM | #7
Try not to have your inventory open when you CTRL right click an item to mod it. The mod window will open your inventory by itself.

Darthshnooky
02.07.2012 , 02:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKelb View Post
Sounds like you're trying to mod an item that is not custom. This only works with gear that has mod slots.

JediKelb
02.08.2012 , 07:34 AM | #9
Thanks for the responses, all. At the risk of sounding like a noob, I guess this means that not all lightsabers can be modified?

Solmyr
02.08.2012 , 07:45 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JMacneish View Post
the mod stations are not needed they just havent been removed yet...just ctl+right click on the item you wish modify and go from there
Actually BW has stated that mod stations are required for high level modding. Since I am not high level yet, I cannot confirm this however.

Quote:
At the risk of sounding like a noob, I guess this means that not all lightsabers can be modified?
Only orange items can be fully modded. However there are some purple items that are partially moddable.