Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Reason

Nashwan
12.14.2011 , 05:57 AM | #11
Pre-ordering doesn't cost anything, so there's nothing to really lose from it.

Ok, some people may have paid extra, but retailers scamming people really isn't developers fault. Maybe folk should have spent less time trolling and more time shopping.

DarthNur
12.14.2011 , 06:01 AM | #12
cmon,man.
origin?retailers? u gotta be kidding. Its an official site of origin

Knuut
12.14.2011 , 06:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNur View Post
http://store.origin.com/store?Action...oppingCartPage

Standart edition - 1000 rub
+standart edition commission for pre-ordering 200 rub(+8$)

So there is a fee for pre-ordering and it is 1/5 of price. Do u still think 1 hour before official launch is enough?
if you pre-ordered from origin the 200rub u payed "extra" as you claim, will be removed from the game cost once you pay for that. so its like this.

game 1000rub + pre order 200rub, when game ships and the costs for the game is drawn from your creditcard account the amount drawn will be 1000-200 = 800 wich then will end up in a total of 1000 rub for both the game and pre-order.

Pre ordering from origin does NOT cost anything extra.
"I am fear. I am the queen of a blood-soaked planet and an architect of genocide. I have helped to crack the galaxy in half with this war and conquered every enemy I have ever faced—including death. All except for you."

Warkrime
12.14.2011 , 06:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNur View Post
cmon,man.
origin?retailers? u gotta be kidding. Its an official site of origin
when you add it to cart...i am a us citizen so i am using my currency...It says 2 things 5 dollars for the preoder and 54.99 for the game, if you do the math that is 59.99 after purchase which is the exact amount of the game after launch.
Life isn't what you make of it, it is what you create and what your creations take from it.