Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

Yahta
04.08.2012 , 06:03 AM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by BrigOrion View Post
My full-priced copy of the game did not include any of the romance stuff that was given for free to other players. For this reason, I will never look at anything from BioWare/EA/Lucasarts ever again.
Wait?! This stuff is not part of the normal game?!

Ballsandmyword
04.08.2012 , 08:00 AM | #302
Jaesa hands down. I didn't roll a Sith warrior to be nice. I rolled one to force choke my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women. Jaesa really complements that well. She's twisted, sinister, crazy, but 100% down for you. You can also be 100% yourself as dark side Sith with Jaesa, whereas with Vette the only time you can really show your true nature is when money is involved.

SilentKitty
04.14.2012 , 05:38 AM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
...howabout we can make trades, i'll trade you 1 torian for a 2nd vector and alternating weekends with quinn ( to give to kaleiyo to "play" with ) or a jorgan in mint condition + flea collar along with bowdar
Torian for Vector deal with alternating weekends with Quinn works out, can do some extra space stuff then. And go the the fleet to shop things without space-hubby wanting to talk to all the military ppl.

Or a slightly used Aric, and I couldn't find a flea collar, but both him and Bowdaar have been washed with best pet-shampoo only last week so I hope that will make up for any inconvenience.

Crezelle
04.14.2012 , 06:00 PM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Torian for Vector deal with alternating weekends with Quinn works out, can do some extra space stuff then. And go the the fleet to shop things without space-hubby wanting to talk to all the military ppl.

Or a slightly used Aric, and I couldn't find a flea collar, but both him and Bowdaar have been washed with best pet-shampoo only last week so I hope that will make up for any inconvenience.
hmm.... make sure he has his rabies tag, and is shipped in an airline approved cat carrier, and we make a deal.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

MWidowmaker
04.14.2012 , 10:52 PM | #305
my BH will rip anyone's face off if they even think of trying to come between him and Mako

Crezelle
04.14.2012 , 11:35 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
my BH will rip anyone's face off if they even think of trying to come between him and Mako
i'll trade you my mako so you can have a 2nd for your torian
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

YTPeregrine
04.14.2012 , 11:53 PM | #307
Akaavi!!! I enjoyed the Republic Commando books, so it was nice to dive into the Mandalorian culture a bit. Their morals aren't that intuitive, so trying to figure here out was an interesting challenge.

Spoiler
Bralen: Scoundrel (Scrapper) Brea: Jedi Shadow (Kinetic Combat)
Dugan: Commando (Gunnery) Kiernan: Jedi Guardian (Vigilance)
The Voltin Legacy (Jung Ma)
Former SWG PvP Pilot (Starsider)

Mithfir
04.15.2012 , 02:30 PM | #308
I play a Dark Smuggler and Risha seemed to fit better with a Light one, so by default I went with Akaavi and I was not expecting much. I've been pleasantly surprised by Akaavi's romance story.

RameiArashi
01.22.2013 , 10:45 AM | #309
How do you start a romance? Does light side or dark side matter?

TacoGoat
01.22.2013 , 01:37 PM | #310
Vector. My first 50 was my Agent, followed by my Sorcerer and Warrior. (I also recently just did Torian and Ashara, on a LS Merc and DS Assassin... Ashara was.. sweet, sometimes. Then the next convo she was all psycho and hated me. Okay then... Torian didn't seem to talk much, but there was this cute little hug at the beginning of a convo that seriously made me fangirl squee for a second.)

Now, I'm also a female player, and played my Warrior as a Lightside Male Cyborg Juggernaught; I didn't really care much for either Vette or Jaesa (Vette was just... well, Vette, I guess, and Jaesa is the most bland companion in the game, I swear.) I ended up pursuing a romance with Vette (which at first turned out me just wanting to max affection ASAP with her as she ran my underworld trading missions... I only used Quinn pretty much out in the field.) And the romance was actually quite cute! I even got my Jugg to crack a few jokes, which I always loved playing the wise-*** side of him. Also the mail at the end was hilarious.

My Sorc romanced Andronikos; it was... okay, I guess. Defo wasn't my favorite.

Now, the Agent... I played as a Chiss female Operative Lightside; that story and everything in it was amazing. The companion stories were awesome, too! And Vector is the sweetest guy ever, and I had a good laugh at how he didn't get jealous at all, hell I even GAINED affection with him once for flirting. *Facepalm*
Alot of the guys in my guild teased me at first for having slept with a 'bug dude and the whole colony knows how you are in bed', but after I told them about his companion story they defo were intrigued.

I'm currently playing a Smuggler and just finished Nar Shaddaa, Corso's cute and all that, too.

TL;DR: Vector's my fav because he's so sweet.
The Arynne Legacy - POT5
Tacogoat (50 Immortal Juggernaught), Hinnaa (50 Healer Sorc), Valaynna (50 Operative Healer), Bunnyhugz (50 Healer Merc), Erethan (50 Assassin Tank), and many including 'hugs' and silly names. Altaholism is bad mkay.