Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

TheGreatEski
02.01.2012 , 10:18 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Matteone View Post
I haven't gotten to a very high level with my male Sith Assassin yet, so tell me: can you romance your master Lady Zash?
No. And I'm sure Khem Val wouldn't appreciate it if you did.

fishlivers
02.01.2012 , 10:27 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Meira_Arirai View Post
Currently, same-gender romances are not available. The devs say that's going to be a "post-launch feature," but we don't have a concrete ETA on when that's going to happen, or whether it's going to be with current crew members or future additions. Your droid is not going to be romance-able- the female BH's option will show up in your crew at a later date.

Most relationships don't start until Act 2 (level 35ish), and some require you to hit Act 3 (Level 42ish) before they really get off the ground. Your affection score also is a factor on whether or not those conversations with your companion will start.
:P the droid thing was just a joke! and okay i guess i will have to wait a long time kinda before any romance, well since there is no same sex romance Right now, is there a male companion for the hunter?

Cythereal
02.01.2012 , 10:37 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by fishlivers View Post
:P the droid thing was just a joke! and okay i guess i will have to wait a long time kinda before any romance, well since there is no same sex romance Right now, is there a male companion for the hunter?
You'll meet him on Taris, which should happen sometime in your low 30s.
"That which furthers our purpose is authorized." - Imperial Intelligence, Field Operations Division motto

fishlivers
02.02.2012 , 01:36 AM | #224
ha! not likely i have not even finished balmoora yet, and I'm not gonna do the next story line quest till level 19 or 20, i really like to be at least one level above the quest level cause i hate dying in this game... or any game :P so i will most likely be level 35 if you meet "Him" at one of the lower levels of thirty, but thanks for the info! im working on warping up Balmoora in the next few days, but i have no idea how many more side quests and story line quests there are on this planet so it might take awhile

SilentKitty
02.02.2012 , 01:51 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
I am wondering if I messed up the option with Corso somewhere. I've always flirted with him when possible, but the last time was at like lvl 14. I am lvl 35, have my affection at 6300, and I am part of the way into chapter 2 (on Balmorra currently). We have done the mule quest, and the quest to save his little twi'lek friend, but he has not offered me Sparkles, nor spoken of any romance, the only convo's we have had are the same ones he has with men so far. If I missed the convo option to start a romance, I'd rather know now so I can restart, I doubt I'll have the patience to do it 10, or even 5 lvls from now. I know some companions have a single make it or break it romance line that is obscure, does anyone know Corso's?

Other than that I like Torian the best now, but too many of them annoy with the 'did I miss it, because of THAT?!?' problem.
I would ask this question in the "I love Corso"-thread on the smuggler forum =) someone there hopefully knows about it!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...103602&page=42

Burana
02.02.2012 , 03:17 AM | #226
Corso is indeed very sweet and treats the captain as a lady. We are on lvl 25 and he asked
Spoiler
. That was not my idea for my smuggler's personality and story, but hmm, I think I like the idea and I will continue gathering the affection points with Corso. Bought the social white dress set on Coruscant, just in case...

GusVIII
02.02.2012 , 04:51 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Matteone View Post
I haven't gotten to a very high level with my male Sith Assassin yet, so tell me: can you romance your master Lady Zash?
You don't want to do that... trust me.

My favorites:

Male smuggler and Akaavi Spar
Spoiler

Male Sith Warrior and Vette
Spoiler
<█[][][][][][o]={]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

grania
02.02.2012 , 08:52 AM | #228
Quote:
It does break my SW's heart (and confuses me as a player) if the whole love and marriage thing was insincere. I'm tempted to fanwank it into him being afraid of being in love and he's freaking out over losing control of himself. Thus he attempts to rid himself of the thing that affects him so deeply and makes him feel weakened and less effective as an officer.
I like that, lets go with it. Now if only Quinn would say it eh? :S Why do video game fans always have to finish the stories in their heads? I don't understand why they would think "sorry, my bad" would be sufficient. Ah well, fanfic to the rescue.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Phyreblade
02.02.2012 , 09:24 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by fishlivers View Post
Torian Cadera is my favorite of the romances. He joins the hunter's crew immediately following Taris. He's an absolutely perfect romance companion for the female hunter, fits the story very very well.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

Peralandra
02.02.2012 , 05:36 PM | #230
I am really surprised that so many people like Torian. I have actually taken to calling him Borian because his conversations bore the heck out of me. I feel like my character flirts like crazy with him and he gives almost nothing back. The voice actor is also pretty famous yet Torian seems almost completely monotone. I think it may be because I have taken my bounty hunter of a mostly dark side/ anything for the credits path so Gault is actually my favorite companion. He has the funniest reactions in the game and I really wish that after you finish his story there would have been an opportunity to romance him. My bounty hunter is also usually pretty snarky so she fits well with Gault.

Maybe I was just spoiled for Bioware romances by Alistair