Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

ZettaZonvolt
01.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #111
I think the Vette/Sith Warrior Romance works rather well if you're lightsided.

I'm just playing as this sarcastic guy who was born in the Empire, but does his own thing. This usually has me sabotaging the Empire from within and being sarcastic to Lord Fatass, I mean Baras.

Galadar
01.16.2012 , 12:23 AM | #112
Vette is my favorite so far. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, and is charming with her humor. It's an interesting fit given my character is mainly Dark Side.

Spoiler

All in all, I'm a lvl 44 Marauder who is happily married to Vette. I love the lettters I keep getting from her every so often. I'm curious to see how BW continues these storylines in future content. Jaesa is furious with me after breaking off the fling when I married Vette. With Jaesa never being keen on her anyway, I feel that eventually this will end in a fight over my character. THAT would be an interesting story to see unfold. I'm curious if the other classes have these kinds of tension with their companions.

DarthSojourn
01.16.2012 , 12:33 AM | #113
Malavai Quinn. He is sweet.

A close second is Corso. He is adorable. x3
"Power is its own purpose. To share it is to dilute it." - Darth Bane

SilentKitty
01.16.2012 , 12:43 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Meira_Arirai View Post
As a female Knight, I'm really enjoying the fact that my romance option does not look at a woman who spent the first several minutes after they met cuisinart-ing through colicoids and collapsing cave walls with her mind, and say "Obviously, what you need is a MAN to protect you and make you feel safe!" Doc is motivated by a desire to be a hero, but he leaves the *physical* heroism to my Knight. That's an unusual state of affairs, and I like it.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I had an embarassingly huge crush on KotOR's Carth Onasi, but his chronic white-knight syndrome, especially as directed toward one of the most powerful Jedi in history, was more of a bug than a feature in a lot of ways.
That was a really good description of him =) Just left Balmora with my JK and I must say I really like Doc. I like the way he trusts my JK to be able to handle things.

BlackLotus
01.16.2012 , 01:21 AM | #115
Well I think I have just to many Alts now as for romance my IA wanted Aristocra being a Chiss herself it clicked >.> Darn you Bioware for not putting more of him in the game.

My JK kinda like Doc but was sad she couldn't get Pharen or Watcher One, so far My trooper and my JC had yet to get Lt Iresso as my companion but as soon as i get him i'm changing his appearance, he look like he had his head squished. My trooper is definetly going to go for Jorgan I mean look at him and his voice teehee.

I LOVE my BH's Torian even if it a bit off putting that he has Ichigo Voice Actor, but that is just a minor thing, plus he a Mandalorian :3 and speaks Mando'ade to you
"Alone a Jedi is strong. But together we are stronger." ―Master Sazen

Marani:Torment

instantdeath
01.16.2012 , 04:32 AM | #116
I actually have a question about the romances. Is it possible for them to open later, or if you don't flirt early on, are you screwed?

I'm playing the Knight, and I didn't want my character to start flirting the first chance he got... wanted it to open up later. I'm in act 3, though, with about 8k affection with Kira, and it seems like I've missed my chance. Will I have one last opportunity to unlock the romance in act 3, or am I screwed at that point?

SilentKitty
01.16.2012 , 05:17 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by instantdeath View Post
I actually have a question about the romances. Is it possible for them to open later, or if you don't flirt early on, are you screwed?

I'm playing the Knight, and I didn't want my character to start flirting the first chance he got... wanted it to open up later. I'm in act 3, though, with about 8k affection with Kira, and it seems like I've missed my chance. Will I have one last opportunity to unlock the romance in act 3, or am I screwed at that point?
I would post this question in the Jedi Knight-forum, perhaps someone over there knows anything. Keeping fingers crossed that you will be able to get the relationship going.

instantdeath
01.16.2012 , 05:47 AM | #118
I'll try that. Worst case scenario, I'll just have to watch it on youtube.

Tighe-Chimaera
01.16.2012 , 06:18 AM | #119
Not a companion but.. DARTH LACHRIS. She's got the power thing.

No but really I think I'm growing fond of Mako, just because she agrees with most of my actions and I don't feel like I should avoid something because she'll hate me. Like punching those Alderaanian jerks, she was all for that.
"Probably just another drill."

B-E-T-A
01.16.2012 , 10:43 AM | #120
Please tell me Gault is romanceable for Female bounty hunter, he seems like such a fun guy to start a relationship with.

For some reason I have this idea that Gault either is a romance option for Female BH, or he is going to turn out to be gay. I just can't see Gault NOT being an romance option!

Also, am I the only one jealous of the Sith Warrior with his/her harem of romances. If what I read is correct 4/5 characters is romanceable! While everyone else mostly only got 2/5 and that is one for each gender, while the SW has 2 for each gender! Seems unfair to me.
There is no good or evil, only madness. Therefore there is only one question: "Just how mad are you?