Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

cyoda
01.08.2012 , 11:49 AM | #21
I'm getting very irritated with c2-n2. He just keeps saying the same thing over and over. I actually tab out of the game just to post on the forums and just get away from him for awhile.

I use him for crafting missions and he just pops up in the middle of battle and says he is sorry for f'in up the mission. I so want to just smash his face in!!!!!!!!!

dev's u really need to put in a mute button for the mission's or something, and when they return they shut down any window you have open. Just really bad timing on them. Just have a little something flash on the crew icon or something. But please fix this or i'm soooo gonna rage quit your game.

siegeshot
01.09.2012 , 12:04 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by IamthegreatM View Post
This.

I decided to give him a fair shot on my Marauder (and why not? Healer FTW.) After two fights and him just...babbling, I said screw it and brought Vette out again.
Actually yea I geared up my 2V today. He actually is a really decent healer. But he spams that one line every time I go into battle, and several times in the battle. It is really, really awful. Other than that I really like 2V. C2 has to go though. Has to go.

Keep him as an option for people or whatever, but I would rather have any other current droid, or a lot of the just, regular old standard factory programmed droids. Let me work on their attitude / vocals myself or something. Sheesh.

There are so, so, so many awesome droids in the current SWTOR universe. Every day I'm seeing a new droid going, "man I wish I had one of those..." It just drives me really, really ragey to be stuck with C2.

I was on Tatooine today and there were these awesome rusty droids guarding the ship hanger. They looked SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it maybe, be hard to just.. change C2's skin at least? And then maybe, shut his vocals and text off. That'd be a huge step in the right direction.

There are so many awesome droid skins in this game... Trying to roleplay in this game, its really driving me berserk (esp on my Smuggler) to have to deal with C2.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

MikeGunshow
01.10.2012 , 11:32 PM | #23
C2-N2 has informed you that he is the top of the line protocol droid... and he has told you that he'll let you know when a better model is available. Maybe a future starship upgrade?

wollner
01.11.2012 , 01:49 AM | #24
There were complications, master! Please, don't deactivate me!

Araxav
01.11.2012 , 04:50 AM | #25
"I was wondering what I could do to help you"

Damn I have nightmares with that sentence being repeated over and over.

Kotli
01.11.2012 , 05:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by wollner View Post
There were complications, master! Please, don't deactivate me!
I want to deactivate him and remove his speech modules. Droids should be seen but not heard unless they got a message.

archifikoss
01.11.2012 , 07:13 AM | #27
I'd like to have a mini-class quest to remove his vocabulator... Of course, you could put it back on if you like, in which case he continues blathering

I wouldn't want Bioware to shut him up permanently though, at least it should be an option.

seven_deadlies
01.11.2012 , 08:25 AM | #28
I love dispatching T7 for missions.

*chirp chirp* and off he goes.

C2 goes on... and on... and on...

torwes
01.11.2012 , 08:37 AM | #29
There's actually this guy in Anchorhead complaining to a Jawa about a protocol droid he bought with a broken vocabulator. The Jawa actually tells the guy that it's a feature, and I'm hard pressed not to agree with the Jawa and trade C2-N2 for the guy's droid on the spot.

Though I'm a Knight, I see no use for another droid. T7 should be able to handle the ship just fine while me and Kira are away.

serovan
01.11.2012 , 08:59 AM | #30
C2-N2 flys into the garbage compactor. A voice comes over the com:

"You have precisely 30 minutes to make me a shimmersilk purse out of the provided Bantha's ear."

*Dark Side Points Gained* 150

Affection gained:
Kira +17
T7 +150
Rusk +50
Doc +50