Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crewskills mobile app ?

ZIMMOZMAN
07.23.2013 , 01:56 AM | #21
bump having 6 toons i craft with is getting annoying the loading screens are killing me this app needs to come so i can actually play the game instead of doing crewskills for hours
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Atramar
07.23.2013 , 02:06 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
bump having 6 toons i craft with is getting annoying the loading screens are killing me this app needs to come so i can actually play the game instead of doing crewskills for hours
I have 12 which 10 are constantly on crew skills (well, while I'm playing, lunch breaks etc.). log off on a ship to make it faster.

but yeah, app would be nice.

not to mention, nice necro
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

ImmortalLowlife
07.25.2013 , 02:45 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gformutorila View Post
I doubt they are really all that usefull. I have a sneaky suspision that they are popular because the marketing people say you need one and not because they are really all that usefull. But that is an other discussion.

But try and convince me that a smartphone would be usefull. To be honest I would like one. No apple ofcourse but a Samsung or HTC. But the price is stopping me. My heart says buy one, everyone has one and so you need one as well. But my mind says why would I need one. I never have used by phone for anything but for calling and texting people. I have never ever even used the camera that is on my phone.
Ok, I got a smart phone because I moved to a city that has NO urban radio stations. I drive for a living, & my older white passengers probably would get offended if I started playing my Yo Gotti, Mr Sche, UGK, or Ace Hood cd's. & since my only options on the radio here are country, pop, or Top 40 frm the 80's, iheart & slacker radio have become my best friends. I've got tmobile with unlimited everything (last month I used almost 17gigs of data) & it cost me about $63mo. 99.8% of the time when I post on this site I'm using my phone. My phone is also my GPS system. Living in a new city the turn by turn w/voice GPS on my phone has kept me from gettin lost, & saved me from buying a stand alone GPS system. I love my LG optimus L9
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~