Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Thana Vesh as a companion


Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.13.2013 , 04:46 PM | #311
She isn't gonna be a companion guys....you can either kill her or let her live. Meaning? People are gonna be pissed that she just suddenly comes back, after they clearly killed her and now they get her as a companion they don't want? Ya no, isn't gonna fly..
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
01.14.2013 , 02:15 PM | #312
I killed her once and I felt they did not make her death scene final enough. It is almost like she could have been merely knocked down but still hanging by a thread, a situation that most force users bounce back from (cough cough...Maul...cough, cough)). Yes Gravus claims he felt her life force was gone but that still could have meant a thousand things.

Zardac_the_Great's Avatar


Zardac_the_Great
01.15.2013 , 06:05 PM | #313
The only thing I have ever enjoyed in any incarnation of Taris in any game is killing Thana Vesh.

I do NOT want her as a companion. I do NOT want her as a romance (hardly surprising. I don't want any romances). I do NOT want an insane incompetant idiot who will eventually try to kill me in my sleep on my ship.

The only thing I want from Thana is her head mounted on a platter. That I DO want on my ship.

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
01.15.2013 , 06:43 PM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
The only thing I have ever enjoyed in any incarnation of Taris in any game is killing Thana Vesh.

I do NOT want her as a companion. I do NOT want her as a romance (hardly surprising. I don't want any romances). I do NOT want an insane incompetant idiot who will eventually try to kill me in my sleep on my ship.

The only thing I want from Thana is her head mounted on a platter. That I DO want on my ship.
I always got the feeling she wasn't incompetent but rather just had a huge ego, oh and of course, your character is just better because your character is the star of the show for you

eldefail's Avatar


eldefail
01.15.2013 , 08:26 PM | #315
I would trade Jaesa for Thana Vesh any day. I've been wanting a Thana Vesh companion since my first run through Taris. Dark side Jaesa, on the other hand, is poorly written trash.

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
01.16.2013 , 08:12 AM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by eldefail View Post
I would trade Jaesa for Thana Vesh any day. I've been wanting a Thana Vesh companion since my first run through Taris. Dark side Jaesa, on the other hand, is poorly written trash.
Lets be fair. Most of the storylines in TOR are trash

eldefail's Avatar


eldefail
01.16.2013 , 02:32 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Lets be fair. Most of the storylines in TOR are trash
lol, there are some seriously derpy things in the stories for characters AND companions but Jaesa is the only one I want to jettison from the airlock for being so 1 dimensional, amateurish, and cartoonishly emo.

Zardac_the_Great's Avatar


Zardac_the_Great
01.16.2013 , 05:57 PM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I always got the feeling she wasn't incompetent but rather just had a huge ego, oh and of course, your character is just better because your character is the star of the show for you
If she wasn't incompetant, she wouldn't have gotten captured so many times.

Danetrain's Avatar


Danetrain
03.10.2013 , 02:30 AM | #319
Yeah, she really felt like she was half done. She had a lot of interesting dialogue and looked like she had a lot more personality than most NPCs but then you leave Taris and never see her again. Kinda weird.

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
03.10.2013 , 07:08 AM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by Danetrain View Post
Yeah, she really felt like she was half done. She had a lot of interesting dialogue and looked like she had a lot more personality than most NPCs but then you leave Taris and never see her again. Kinda weird.
That's because they couldn't really move her past the end scene, since one can either let her live, or kill her.