Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

DarthGile
01.26.2012 , 04:50 PM | #111
As the creator of the OP's posted video, I support this petition.

Many love to love Thana.
Many love to hate Thana.

She has so many storyline possibilities that the writers will be like pigs in mud!

What would her story be like for an Imperial Agent or Bounty Hunter? It's not like they can take her as an apprentice.

Perhaps the Bounty Hunter is ordered to capture or kill her due to her defiant nature. In turn, you learn more about her and become friends and/or romantically involved.

Maybe an Imperial Agent is ordered to spy on her actions, keeping in close communication with Darth Marr... one who despises unworthy Sith. Like the BH, you learn more about her post-Taris and decide to start lying to the Dark Council about her whereabouts... while she sits comfortably in a guest room of your ship.

These are just a few quickly thought up ideas where Thana Vesh could remain a Empire-wide companion. Are we worried that we'll see her in Vaiken dressed in the slave girl outfit at every corner? Not really. It's happening with Mako and Jaesa already...

-Anaconda-

gaskull
01.27.2012 , 02:01 AM | #112
Thana, as soon as she opened her mouth the first time claiming to have done my job..I just wanted to kill her! She's such a bragging incompetent fool

Extra annoying since I play a female Sith-pure blood SI, I just want to break her.

Lord-Reyeja Kāli.
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan

Rutrict
01.27.2012 , 02:31 AM | #113
She could come back part cyborg! Like a certian someone did in the Sith Juggernaut story-line. I don't know how to add Spoiler tags so I won't mention any names. :C
[Assassins of Sion] - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Xodric - Lament Configuration
SWtOR: CE Pre-Order

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
No, it's just an opinion. People disagreeing with someone's opinion is not flaming nor is it trolling. It's called discussion.

MandelynRain
01.27.2012 , 02:40 AM | #114
oh h e double hockey sticks no no no no

MWidowmaker
01.27.2012 , 11:21 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Ethern View Post
A substitute companion is the answer.
And honestly, players should not be rewarded for failing to see a bigger picture. They killed her, they have one romance option in less. This character was made to be hated for people who did not bother to go further than her surface; then why suddenly the option of letting them go as deep as into companionship or romance should be open to them?
my sith warrior was a female, so there was no issue with any romance options anyway, but it was also the right thing for my character to do, she was fed up with Thana

my IA is also female, but spared Thana, again, because it was the right thing for the character to do, there was no other considerations given for either choice
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Ethern
01.28.2012 , 11:00 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
my sith warrior was a female, so there was no issue with any romance options anyway, but it was also the right thing for my character to do, she was fed up with Thana

my IA is also female, but spared Thana, again, because it was the right thing for the character to do, there was no other considerations given for either choice
Yes but the choices are far more dimensional than just "it was because it was the right thing to do".
One NPC killed= dead forever.
You can't have both. That's the complexity of the choice. Either you consider immediate feelings, either you consider the future consequences.

SirUrza
01.28.2012 , 02:44 PM | #117
I'll take Thana too please.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Slaxon
01.28.2012 , 03:01 PM | #118
I thought she was really cool, but I just flirted with her constantly and then killed her in the end.

Sith Taris was probably my favorite area in the game. I enjoyed it a lot more than the Republic side, but I loved going in the Endar Spire as a Jedi Knight.

MastahRastah
01.28.2012 , 07:22 PM | #119
Signed. She's a *****. I like *****s, they usually have great personality and decent VA's.

Luckmann
01.28.2012 , 07:33 PM | #120
By the time I had finished Taris, I had several times asked myself WHY COULDN'T I GET THANA INSTEAD OF JAESA?!

LS Jaesa is so damn stupid. It's not at all what I expected. Instead of Light-Side-Sith, I get a Let's-overthrow-the-Empire-from-within cop-out.

I have no interest in betraying the Empire, dammit.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.