Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BEST class story line

Adryn
01.05.2012 , 02:14 PM | #21
consular story is pretty darn epic, especially act 3, though i'll admit to having mass effect flash backs through out act 3, serious dejavu moments.
I've put off rolling another rep as i've done every planetary quest and havn't been about to stomach the thought of doing them all again but someone here mentioned a treasure hunt?
I eat that crap up man, love them kinda story lines. I'm off to roll one now then

Gorecz
01.05.2012 , 02:36 PM | #22
In my opinion Jedi knight (though my friend completed it first and spoiled me the end of it). This story is just...classic . As master Vandar said in the end of KOTOR: "wherever you go you will be recognized as the heroes of our age. But you must remain ever vigilant. For one day you may be called upon once again to defend the glory of the Republic… against the tyranny of the dark side. For this… is the destiny… of the Jedi". Well and my character certanly fulfilled it.

BenjaminminU
01.05.2012 , 04:08 PM | #23
I'm enjoying the story of the Jedi Consular most right now, you're the only person with
Spoiler

I've played Sith Warrior up to Nar Shaddaa and Jedi Knight to Ord Mantell. Along with Trooper, Smuggler and Bounty Hunter up to the capital world for their factions.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Master-A
01.05.2012 , 04:58 PM | #24
I´ve played smuggler to lvl 45, Jedi C lvl 20, Jedi K lvl 25 and BH to lvl 20.

The smuggler storyline is really good at the beginning till you finish act 1 then you just begin to travel there and here all the time + the hard way to lvl up.

JC and JK is both good right now but the fun starts when you are at lvl 10

BH is fun but the Impirial side quest are really boring.

Under the beta I tryed the tropper up to lvl 10. Fun but not that fun. It was like "Yes sir and no sir" + your first companion was a real pain from the star of the story xD

banehammer
01.05.2012 , 07:03 PM | #25
I love that everyone has their own take on what makes a good story line.
I’ve really enjoyed the BH so far because I’m playing him as the baddie out for kills and credits with a heart of gold… lol.
I’ve found consular a little too ‘clean’ for my liking, but it’s still great.

From what I’ve read, and my personal tastes, I think smuggler will be the next I roll. Love the cheeky dialogue and how he’ll do the dirty deeds to get the job done..

Did anyone else notice the smuggler voice in the cinematic was Bender from Futurama? Am I the last person in the world to notice this? Is it the same in game?
Endoor | Guardian Jedi's have grenades now
Noxali | Sorcerer Storming to the light side like a traitor
HARBRINGER

FluorineSpark
01.05.2012 , 07:35 PM | #26
Question: Is there a really huge difference between imperial agent and bounty hunter? I'm playing an Imperial agent right now, and thinking about rolling out another character for some variety. Should I go with bounty hunter or smuggler? (I already have a Sith Inquisitor up to teen, so I pretty much know how the Sith story line looks like).

Dinkleberries
01.05.2012 , 11:19 PM | #27
For a Trooper I have to say that Act 1 was great. Chasing down the anti-Havoc squad was awesome. Act 2 also had great moments with lots of action and it felt like I was building up to the epic ME2 style suicide mission at the end.

Act 3 however was the biggest let down. The main villain we have to go after is barely introduced at the end of act 2 and we never get to really meet him or see what he's done. Then we go off to Belsavis to rescue some pilots who never show up again and then off to Voss to convince someone to give some troops up. The bomb we spend all of act 1 worrying about turns up again for a split second and is barely given a second thought. Finally Corellia has just a big run around do nothing fest before we finally meeting this big bad guy who barely had an impact in the trooper story line at all. Kilran from the flashpoints seemed like a better enemy than Rakton.

Over all the trooper story had it all going for it before crashing and burning at the last minute. Act 3 just felt like didn't finish or didn't belong with the other 2 acts. While the feeling of being trooper is right there the whole time the ending is so underwhelming.

On a side note Bioware y u do that to Jaxo

_Scattered_
01.06.2012 , 12:00 AM | #28
Consular storyline is good, but it is marred by the character of the consular himself.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.06.2012 , 12:11 AM | #29
Warrior, for it's sheer greatness. Also, you get to fight Him(he will remain nameless)
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Blackhalo
01.06.2012 , 06:31 AM | #30
IF the story of the IA was made into a movie I would pay 100$ to watch it and I would watch it 2 or 3 times. It is THAT good; to me it is that good anyways ... a bit of advice though. If you plan on playing the IA for the story do everything you can to avoid spoilers because it has several shock moments that really add to the dept of the story. I am nearing the end of ACT III (CH. 3) and I have been 100% involved within the story since level 1.
The Seventh Legion