Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mod stations!

Ayesia
01.04.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
I am currently a Level 35 Sith Juggernaught and I gotta ask....why are there only Mod Stations on the Starting Planets and Dromund Kaas.

Maybe I am blind, but I have yet to see them anywhere else in the game, most suprising of all is that there isn't one even on your ship! So...can we please have more of them? At least one per planet?

Darksbane
01.04.2012 , 03:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayesia View Post
I am currently a Level 35 Sith Juggernaught and I gotta ask....why are there only Mod Stations on the Starting Planets and Dromund Kaas.

Maybe I am blind, but I have yet to see them anywhere else in the game, most suprising of all is that there isn't one even on your ship! So...can we please have more of them? At least one per planet?
Why? You can just ctrl+rightclick your item to mod it.

Robje
01.04.2012 , 03:09 PM | #3
Actually they should all be removed, since you DON'T need them .

Thradar
01.04.2012 , 03:10 PM | #4
Have never used a mod station except as part of the tutorial quest to show you how.

ProTip: Read all the words on the item you want to mod...all of them...no, lower, towards the bottom of the tooltip.

Errrkill
01.04.2012 , 03:11 PM | #5
For empire there is one in fleet. You have to go to the interfleet transport on the shuttle level and fly to the western most capital ship in the fleet. Look around on that ship and you should find it.

I toatally agree with you. Hope this will alleviate some of the pain.

yoshua
01.04.2012 , 03:12 PM | #6
They are legacy from beta. You don't need them anymore.
Yoshua Acero
Pre-Cu Bria Vet - Master Doc/Master swords

Paid 15$ at Gamestop for my CE!

Dyraele
01.04.2012 , 03:16 PM | #7
I heard they were going to turn them all into popcorn stands, or maybe not.

I know that CE is in here somewhere

Lord_Itharius
01.04.2012 , 03:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayesia View Post

You can modify your items at no penalty by ctrl+right clicking em. Mod Stations were originally the only way to mod items, but they changed it and left mod stations in for no reason.
"can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out." - battlebug

Krabcakes
01.04.2012 , 03:18 PM | #9
I'm guessing they are just a remaining part of old game mechanics.

A perfect example of pvp in SW:TOR from Reddit http://i.imgur.com/ryQSs.jpg

Resallaprov
01.04.2012 , 03:20 PM | #10
Be warned, with epic mods you are going to spend around 20-40k per mod/enhancement/armor you take out.