Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your funniest moment so far in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your funniest moment so far in the game

Guaritorr
01.04.2012 , 01:31 PM | #11
So far, the funniest moments for me have been the "Oh come on, why couldn't you just finish the damn quote!!!!" moments...

I.E. On my Sith warrior, during a conversation, I told someone "I find your lack of faith", at that point I was almost squealing with glee at the epicness... then my character went and said "insulting", and almost fell to me knees yelling "no" at that point, so close!.

There was another one or two where someone screamed "This is a trap!" and not "It's a trap!"

Damn you bioware, why must you taunt me so.

Tyr-El
01.04.2012 , 01:31 PM | #12
Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible things. Love, Kira.
Squadron 11-11-11

Blynks
01.04.2012 , 01:31 PM | #13
In the early Sith Warrior story line when you kill the one guys mom and chuck her across the room and she slams against the wall behind the guy you're about to kill. Pretty funny

Also on the Revanite quest line when the one NPC tells you about all he has accomplished and you respond sarcastically "what do you want me to say, IM VERY IMPRESSED".

Small early spoilers I guess
Mon Calamari - Alerting you of traps since 1983

Paelos
01.04.2012 , 01:32 PM | #14
Another one for me is when my group went into the Streets of Kadmemuuu (sp?) and lost more people to embarrassing elevator mishaps than the bosses.

Elevators, the silent killer!

Baizak
01.04.2012 , 01:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
When I deleted it...
Sure ya did, yet you are still on the forums. Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

Meeman
01.04.2012 , 01:34 PM | #16
Mine would be the delayed death of some NPC's. Press 1, my character does the special "finishing move" and they just stand there for a second before finally realising they are dead and doing their death animation, gets me every time.

sevenex
01.04.2012 , 01:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by racsofp View Post
Running along in Coruscant towards the taxi area thinking to myself it's very strange that on these incredibly tall buildings and cities they have no security railings in many places to prevent people from falling (or being pushed). People could just be walking along, trip and fall over the side of the city.

While running along and thinking this to myself, I turned the corner towards the taxi, jumped the railing, planned on hitting the ground running and instead fell to my death.

It amused me for some reason, anyways.
They just don't want people leaning all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSZXucTH4A

Clova
01.04.2012 , 01:35 PM | #18
For me, its every elevator to exist in game. I havent found one that i havent lagged into the pit of doom yet!

I do laugh every signle time though, because I suffer from elevatoritis in every single game i do it seems

*runs around, turns a corner, BOOM theres an elevator shaft* *falls to death*

jordanmurbach
01.04.2012 , 01:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
When I deleted it...
my funniest moment is when someone that deleted the game still stalks the forums.. i died laughing

DCnet
01.04.2012 , 01:36 PM | #20
Mine was when I was playing on my Guardian. I was questing in the czerka base in the Dune Sea and there were some Empire players but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them. I was waiting for the elevator and one of them ran up to the edge in front of me. I couldn't resist the urge, so I force pushed one of them. He bounced off the wall and down the elevator shaft. I couldn't stop laughing but it did start a pretty good skirmish.