Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your funniest moment so far in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your funniest moment so far in the game

Nicolettexiv
01.17.2012 , 08:06 PM | #111
These also cracked me up as a sith warrior...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMpI...e_gdata_player

Unfortunately, on my inquisitor, I couldn't record the awesomely hilarious marriage proposal from andronikos.. Something along the lines of our lovers quarrels involving his blaster and my light saber.

B-E-T-A
01.18.2012 , 10:04 AM | #112
For me the funniest moment was when me and an IRL friend was sitting on skype discussing the game, only to realize we were both on the same planet(we play different factions on the server we played on though, for Epic Personal Duel(EPD) reasons). We decided to have an EPD at the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. So we got there, started fighting, and the first thing that happens is that he force pushes me into the Sarlacc pit. Being a Bounty Hunter I found it hilarious.

Also, the Sith Warrior scene on Dromund Kaas when the two groups of bounty hunters come for the carbonized republic prisoner. I had my Sith Warrior threaten both groups by shouting "I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR FLESH OFF AND EAT IT RAW!!!".
This scared on of the Bounty Hunter leader, but the other assured him that I was not serious before nervously asking me if I really was going to eat them.
My Sith took an awkward staring pause before sighing out and calmly say "It was just a figure of speech really." and both hunters immediatley went "OHH! Well in that case!" *lifts guns*
There is no good or evil, only madness. Therefore there is only one question: "Just how mad are you?

Ancaglon
01.18.2012 , 10:26 AM | #113
Smuggler, toward the end of Alderaan, is called on to defend the honor of house Teraan in a duel:

Xin Baliss: (Insults you and brags about how good he is):
Smuggler: Draw! (shoots him)
Xin Baliss: Agh! You... filthy mongrel! How dare you violate the rules of noble combat? The duel hadn't even started!
Smuggler: What about now? (shoots him again)
Xin Baliss: Stop! Stop, blast you! The duel is ended. You win!
Xin Baliss: I can't believe you shot me without waiting for the duel to start. Twice!

HoofFlexerXL
01.18.2012 , 11:05 AM | #114
Mine would have to be on Alderaan don't remember the quest name or the guys name just know he was annoying so i picked attack him and my bounty hunter punched him in the face and mako said "that's got to leave a mark" or something like that i almost peed and it gave me 15 points for mako

DarkeTiger
01.18.2012 , 12:42 PM | #115
SLICE THEM! SLICE THEM TILL THEY'RE RUNNING IN BLOOD!
IN ETERNAL MADNESS WE LIVE, EVEN IF IT WAS JUST A DREAM! NOW PAIN, NOTHING BUT PAIN!

Nerak-Ral
12.08.2012 , 11:30 PM | #116
The funniest line I've seen so far is on Taris:
Spoiler
The Harbinger
The Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Crimson_Paladin
12.09.2012 , 01:00 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by B-E-T-A View Post
For me the funniest moment was when me and an IRL friend was sitting on skype discussing the game, only to realize we were both on the same planet(we play different factions on the server we played on though, for Epic Personal Duel(EPD) reasons). We decided to have an EPD at the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. So we got there, started fighting, and the first thing that happens is that he force pushes me into the Sarlacc pit. Being a Bounty Hunter I found it hilarious.

Also, the Sith Warrior scene on Dromund Kaas when the two groups of bounty hunters come for the carbonized republic prisoner. I had my Sith Warrior threaten both groups by shouting "I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR FLESH OFF AND EAT IT RAW!!!".
This scared on of the Bounty Hunter leader, but the other assured him that I was not serious before nervously asking me if I really was going to eat them.
My Sith took an awkward staring pause before sighing out and calmly say "It was just a figure of speech really." and both hunters immediatley went "OHH! Well in that case!" *lifts guns*
My Sith Warrior's solution was similarly funny: he goaded the groups into killing each other while the Imperials move the prisoner.

gpgtx
12.09.2012 , 02:43 AM | #118
alsmost every thing that comes out of guss tuno but my fave is when he is contacted by the female jedi

not sure if this is 100% correct it's been a wile

smuggler: sorry for being suspicious but i have a thing with false jedi
guss: i said i was sorry! what do you want me to do give you some flowers?

oh guss