Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prudukt registration

Solpel
12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #11
Nothing is needed to play the early access other then registering your pre-order code that one time when you first got it. You will not receive access to play in the early access until you get an email from Bioware telling you when you'll be able to start, at which point you will then be able to log in at whatever time the email states. Unless you pre-ordered back in July, it's probably unlikely you'll be playing today, or even tomorrow. As was mentioned when you pre-ordered you'll gain access to "up to" 5 days early access(7 now if you pre-ordered early), in other words, that could be 7 days(today) or 1 minute of early access.

VONNER
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by vonner View Post
if possible i would like someone to clarify please. I purchased the game via origin (digital download deluxe edition)... I used the serial number for my pre-order. I have not recieved any other e-mail with an additional code to activate my game for todays possible early access ...i tried using the code that i used for pre-order regestration that has failed.. If i get early access today but havent recieved the other code via e-mail does that mean i am screwed...? This whole early access is the worst early access i have been a part of..? If i have an issue with getting this code from origin ... !! What was the purpose of paying the $5 pre-order for..? The whole pre-order was for early access .. What a failure ...!!!

Very frustrated ......!!!!!!!

Vonner

bump....!!!!!!!

Solpel
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #13
you didn't pay $5 for the pre-order, if you look at your order more closely you'll notice they took $5 from the game price and applied it to the pre-order item, possibly due to some legal thing or Origin not being able to have something for $0 in an order *shrug*

Most_Loyal
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Solpel View Post
Nothing is needed to play the early access other then registering your pre-order code that one time when you first got it. You will not receive access to play in the early access until you get an email from Bioware telling you when you'll be able to start, at which point you will then be able to log in at whatever time the email states. Unless you pre-ordered back in July, it's probably unlikely you'll be playing today, or even tomorrow. As was mentioned when you pre-ordered you'll gain access to "up to" 5 days early access(7 now if you pre-ordered early), in other words, that could be 7 days(today) or 1 minute of early access.
Are You 100% sure about this?

I also found this; which could confirm Your statement, at least I understood it the same way as You did.
here it is:

f you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!
Chimaera-EU
SWTOR=EPIC FAIL! Devs should L2P.