Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

GalaxyStrong
02.05.2013 , 11:51 AM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Seriously? Only 400-500k?

The chest still goes for like 1-2 mil on The Bastion.

Hell, EVERYTHING is expensive on The Bastion right now.
The Harbinger Sever has so many more people on it that people are constantly under cutting each other to sell there gear. If you want a good deal on rare armor join the Harbinger server. WE HAVE TONS OF STUFF
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Neo-Crusaders
02.13.2013 , 06:51 PM | #522
Hey guys!

I'm looking to buy the gloves, bracers, and belt on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server!

Gronkoala
05.27.2013 , 08:39 PM | #523
I looking to buy the armguards and belt in The Progenitor,

Contact Kaynobi, please.

Many thanks

GhostDrone
06.03.2013 , 12:33 AM | #524
Managed to snag the Chestpiece for 500k on The Bastion today (The seller was "Sifu' if i remember correctly. Not sure which faction.)

Unfortunately, due to being short 200k, i had to sacrifice several sets of companion gear to the vendors. Their deaths were not in vain. Didn't have time for dailies since the chest easily could've gotten purchased with quickness, with that price on it anyway.

Now comes the easy part; obtaining the boots and gloves. Both of which seem fairly common.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Merwanor
06.05.2013 , 02:46 PM | #525
I still find it hilarious that this set is still so sought after, I remember I got the whole set like two months after release. I don't think I payed more than 100k for the whole set either, remember getting the chest piece for 11k .
And now it just gathers dust in my bank, since it is not a hood down robe I just don't want to use it anymore.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Greyle
06.05.2013 , 03:26 PM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
I still find it hilarious that this set is still so sought after, I remember I got the whole set like two months after release. I don't think I payed more than 100k for the whole set either, remember getting the chest piece for 11k .
And now it just gathers dust in my bank, since it is not a hood down robe I just don't want to use it anymore.
Same goes for me. Besides the Valiant Jedi armour is so much better looking and more easily available not sure why people still want this set. But I'm not complaining. I regularly sell the chest pieces I've hoarded for around 1 mil
Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut

PredalienMaul
06.05.2013 , 05:50 PM | #527
looking for the bracers and gloves on "The Ebon Hawk" Server. Will pay any price. Pst Easley on the pub side
"Breath in the Light, Exhale the Night"

GhostDrone
06.06.2013 , 02:43 AM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
Same goes for me. Besides the Valiant Jedi armour is so much better looking and more easily available not sure why people still want this set. But I'm not complaining. I regularly sell the chest pieces I've hoarded for around 1 mil
Valiant Jedi gets old really fast, actually. Ends up looking way too plain and just boring, to be honest. Not to mention that almost EVERYONE wears it.

When you see a guy in Battlelord gear, it's extremely rare (At least on my server), and you can't help but respect him for possibly busting his back to get the gear that fits his look the most.

For me, the Battlelord/character creation gear (Which isn't even in the game yet, by the way) remain the most iconic piece of Jedi Guardian armor in the game.

Now, if you're a Sentinel, that's an entirely different story altogether. (Though there used to be a medium version of the Battlelord gear. I believe it was called the Stormguard Armor).
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

MeatbagTitan
06.19.2013 , 11:01 PM | #529
I'm so happy to see this thread supporting the efforts of battlelord acquisition. If any of you all on propehcy of the five are looking for some people to roll with, in Republic of TAW we've got all three of our main tanks rocking battlelord gear and encourage our other guardians to get it. May be kindof goofy, but hey, if you're gonna play guardian might as well look like a bad *** while you do it. PST quohrin or vaalyn in game if you want to join the brotherhood
TAW Republic & Empire - POT5

Faalyn | Quohrin | Ghostfase | Dīsmas
bunch of other filthy alts

TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE

ZirusZero
06.22.2013 , 08:53 AM | #530
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Valiant Jedi gets old really fast, actually. Ends up looking way too plain and just boring, to be honest. Not to mention that almost EVERYONE wears it.

When you see a guy in Battlelord gear, it's extremely rare (At least on my server), and you can't help but respect him for possibly busting his back to get the gear that fits his look the most.

For me, the Battlelord/character creation gear (Which isn't even in the game yet, by the way) remain the most iconic piece of Jedi Guardian armor in the game.

Now, if you're a Sentinel, that's an entirely different story altogether. (Though there used to be a medium version of the Battlelord gear. I believe it was called the Stormguard Armor).
I don't think they will ever release the Battlelord armor on the CM. I worked way too hard for it to suddenly become purchasable with come CC. As for stormguard, it should be released along with Orgus Din's Lightsaber.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.