Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

SunwindIon
01.04.2012 , 06:03 AM | #11
what's so special about this armour? what does it look like?

Wefi
01.04.2012 , 09:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SunwindIon View Post
http://ninjanerdstech.com/wp-content...ht-575x359.jpg

NeoValkyrion
01.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SunwindIon View Post
This armor set looks identical to the one that the Jedi Knight wears in the character creator, except instead of white the armor has a gold ish color.

JarenWelen
01.06.2012 , 06:51 PM | #14
I've picked up a few bits off of the auction house before but still have yet to find these in the world; anyone got any more ideas?

-J
Jaren Welen :: Vigilant || Ambassador Welen :: Infiltrator
Zekken :: Tactician || Jainie :: Seer || Vespe :: Scrapper
Jedge :: Sharpshooter || Zeckary :: Annihilator || Myn :: Madman

AgitatedTheGreat
01.09.2012 , 02:42 AM | #15
Hehehe, I have been looking for the Jedi Battlelord Armor my self. All I have is the chest piece and have been looking and asking around. It is pretty easy for someone to just sell it to a vendor and what not because when it is looted it comes without any mods.

I have 2 screenies of my knight with the chest plate, and one with lightsaber out.

http://imageshack.us/g/842/screenshot2012010900300.jpg/

Mordarion
01.09.2012 , 05:17 AM | #16
The Chest is on the AH on Tomb of Freedom Nadd... it must be hard to get based on the price... .
THE RELENTLESS
- JEDI GUARDIAN | JEDI SHADOW -

- Guild Website -

Blev
01.09.2012 , 05:38 AM | #17
I have nearly a full set, just missing the belt and helm (I can take a screenshot and post it up later this evening when I get home). It seems to be random drops from all over the place as the gear level seems to ranged from level 41 (which I believe are gloves), up to level 50 (which I think are the pants). They can drop from anything, mob or otherwise. Had a guildie get the boots from the level 50 blue quest reward box the other day from Ilum. Another guildie pulled one, the chest, from a Class 5/6 Treasure Hunting box.

Btw, if you wear the helm, it will actually remove the chest hood.

I am disappointed, though, as I've had to retire the look for raid gear upgrades (which the look of is terrible and which I also have a hatred for some of the itemization of).
Blev - Jedi Guardian | Caladium - Sith Sorcerer | Ranwyn - Commando
Sarinn - Scoundrel | Serwyn - Jedi Sentinel | Varlene - Jedi Shadow

Azunai_
01.09.2012 , 05:44 AM | #18
I only have the belt. don't know where exactly it drops, though. I was questing on belsavis when someone on the planet announced in general chat that he wanted to sell the item. I offered him 10k credits and got it. I think that was pretty cheap I guess he got it as a random world drop on the planet and was too lazy to return to the fleet to sell it on the auction house.

aeterno
01.09.2012 , 06:47 AM | #19
I have the boots and 2 pairs of gloves.

Bought one pair of gloves off the AH and 2h later I got another pair in a random mob drop on Quesh.

NeoValkyrion
01.09.2012 , 10:23 AM | #20
Been asking around about the greaves (since they're the only piece I've seen pop up on the AH so far) and word is they come from the level 50 daily lockboxes.