Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan
01.03.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the pieces of the Jedi Battlelord's set. It seems to be a set of unmodded orange gear. I suppose they might be random drops. I have the Jedi Battlelord's Boots, which I purchased from the Galactic Trade Network, but I have yet to see any other pieces for sale.

And if anyone has any bits on the Vonrskr server they want to sell, let me know ^_^.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Update!

For new people seeing this thread, here's an update. It seems that all the pieces of the Jedi Battlelord's set are random drops from potentially any high level creature (roughly 45-50 range) as well as possible results from high end lockboxes. It seems most players aquire their set through the Galactic Trade Network - I know I did!

Update #2

Here are the level requirements for the various pieces of the Battlelord's set.
Gloves - level 41
Belt - level 42
Chest - 45
Boots - 46
Head - 47
Legs - 50

Sheldon_Ghast
01.03.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
Believe it is all dropped gear. Picked up the Battlelord Chestpiece while group with some friends.

Dan_McMan
01.03.2012 , 05:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheldon_Ghast View Post
Believe it is all dropped gear. Picked up the Battlelord Chestpiece while group with some friends.
Thanks for the response.

Just random drop then? Hmm. Ok, I guess I'll just have to get REALLY lucky then. Gotta get the chest and pants at least.

Mallorik
01.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #4
im assuming you mean battlemaster gear (t3 pvp) gear?, you get it out of bags you get from doing dailies, just like the champion bags. as far as i know it doesnt drop of any mobs.

*edit*

missed the part about it being ornage modable, then yeah it drops off mobs some sets are only dropped in fp's but i think those might be world random drops.

Wefi
01.03.2012 , 05:41 PM | #5
yea i been looking for it too.

KaelShien
01.03.2012 , 10:38 PM | #6
Damn that the most awesome stuff are random drops.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hansuki View Post
"DID YOU SEE ME FLIP OVER THERE AND HIT HIM WITH MY GLOWSTICK? NO? THEN DONT SHOOT HIM!!!"

Strayth
01.03.2012 , 10:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KaelShien View Post
Damn that the most awesome stuff are random drops.
They pretty much likely removed it too. At first, all "awesome" stuff was in the game. Then they decided to let us only the ugliest and glitched ones. I bet the guy who decided to do that juste hates Jedi.

I'm sure that his girlfriend cheated on him at a Star Wars convention with a "Anakin" when he was dressed as bobba fett, and he swore he would have revenge on the Jedi.

It got to be that.

Sylend
01.04.2012 , 05:28 AM | #8
i was told that the handgear is a random drop on belsavis so i killed npcs there for hours. but nothing... maybe its just very rare?!^^

blacksarevok
01.04.2012 , 05:40 AM | #9
It's random, from what I've seen.

I've gotten the chest + gloves as random drops (chest I got from mobs in Voss, if I remember correctly). Picket up the legs off the AH a couple days ago, now just looking for the feet. I've found some green plate boots that work well enough in mean time, but I hoping to run into the real boots while I'm leveling my Jedi Shadow.

Sylend
01.04.2012 , 05:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by blacksarevok View Post
gloves as random drops
You got them from Voss to or from Belsavis?