Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

snooggums
01.10.2012 , 01:38 AM | #81
1. Star Wars (it was an arcade game with wire frame models, starship combat)
2. Tie Fighter (CD)
3. X-Wing (the original)
4. Empire Strikes Back (NES)
5. Dark Forces

scootacrazy
01.10.2012 , 01:40 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Hi_Im_A_Sith View Post
There are 3 SW games that will always stand out in my mind:

1) KotOR Series (including TOR)
2) Jedi Academy
3) Battlefront 2
I completely agree, those are exactly what i was going to put

KaL_InvictuS
01.10.2012 , 04:18 AM | #83
I decided to skip the obvious KotOR reference (because, apparently, they are so awesome that them being favorites is pretty much already a given). Thus, my list goes something like this:

1. Star Wars: TIE Fighter (Best flight sim ever. "You will fly a TIE Fighter designated Alpha-One. You will have no wingmen." )

2. Dark Forces (I still remember the day when I found the solution to one of the game's puzzles...in my sleep. I was stuck in the "Imperial Detention Center" mission and actually dreamed about what to do next)

3. Rebel Assault 2 (pretty fond memories of this one, and one of the reasons I find Space Combat in this game to be so awesome)

4. Star Wars: Supremacy (hugely under-rated turn-based strategy game)

5. X-Wing Alliance (solely for the amount of fan-made missions I played on this one. I must have downloaded over 100 of them)

LucasArts should REALLY make another SW Flight Sim game. It's been almost 13-14 years since X-Wing Alliance came out ffs.

PeepsMcJuggs
01.10.2012 , 02:00 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by KaL_InvictuS View Post
LucasArts should REALLY make another SW Flight Sim game. It's been almost 13-14 years since X-Wing Alliance came out ffs.
Tell me about it. I firmly believe the end of the X-Wing series started the rapid decline in space combat shooters. And now no one's motivated to make one because nobody owns flightsticks anymore.

I'm still nostalgic for the days when you were required to have a flightstick to consider yourself a PC gamer.

I think somebody needs to develop a ridiculously amazing space combat shooter and offer bundles with a cheap flightstick like consoles do with some peripherals.
"Making the internet a happier place, one infraction at a time."

Juzzyx
01.10.2012 , 02:23 PM | #85
1. Kotor 1
2. Kotor 2
3. Tie fighter series
4. Battlefront 2
5. Galactic Battlegrounds

Also this game of course but im not sure where to put it just yet. Hopefully 1.
Dangerous missions are what I do best.