Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recruit a friend?

Shuriko
01.02.2012 , 11:28 AM | #1
I was wondering If there is any kind of Recruit a friend for SWTOR?

I have found the Referr a friend and such, but Im wondering if there is any kind of Recruiting I can do to get more of my friends to start playing. For example sending some kind of Trial account so they can make a account with their name and after 15-30 days they have to decide if they want to continue and make a subscription to SWTOR.

My other question is if there is one, Do the "recruiter" get any bonus such as a free month or other online candy?

Thanks on beforehand <3

/Shuri
The Jedi goes with. "We serve the Force."
The Sith goes with. "The Force serves us."

SonofTyr
01.05.2012 , 08:39 AM | #2
Bump!

Koort
01.05.2012 , 08:52 AM | #3
I've been wondering the same, however at this point it does not appear that there are any "rewards" for recruiting a friend.

Shuriko
01.05.2012 , 03:34 PM | #4
*Sadpanda*

Aedales
01.05.2012 , 03:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Shuriko View Post
I was wondering If there is any kind of Recruit a friend for SWTOR?

I have found the Referr a friend and such, but Im wondering if there is any kind of Recruiting I can do to get more of my friends to start playing. For example sending some kind of Trial account so they can make a account with their name and after 15-30 days they have to decide if they want to continue and make a subscription to SWTOR.

My other question is if there is one, Do the "recruiter" get any bonus such as a free month or other online candy?

Thanks on beforehand <3

/Shuri
I was just looking at this today and wondering the same thing. There is a "Refer a friend" section under account... but idk if they get a chance at a trial. That is a shame because I know quite a few that would play if they try first.

PS. I like candy too!
Outcasts of Coruscant / Same Ol' Sith
The Harbinger Server
The Wulff Legacy - Family, Honor, and Obligation

Shuriko
01.05.2012 , 06:01 PM | #6
*hints, give us some reqruit options

Nimnir
01.14.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
Did just send this "refer swtor to a friend" all he got was comercial of the game. Seem they dont have it yet. Hope they implement it soon though.
I shall know no fear, for I am fear incarnate.

Rorinnia
04.10.2015 , 10:21 PM | #8
Not sure but if anyones willing to help me with recruits my link is http://www.swtor.com/r/JFZYlX

SkepticShockwave
04.11.2015 , 08:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorinnia View Post
Not sure but if anyones willing to help me with recruits my link is http://www.swtor.com/r/JFZYlX
Not allowed to do that on the forums, you should invite your real friends, thats how its intended to be used. If you don't have any real friends than thats your problem
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/zqwsrt
Click HERE for free stuff and free subscription days!