Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG : Flurry Players Check In

AMKSED
11.26.2012 , 01:17 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiberians View Post
I'd gladly take NGE over pre-cu any day of the week. When I first stumbled across Project SWG I almost feel off me chair Can't wait till it goes live. Good times, good memories.
It won't go live. SOE put a patent on all of their content recently.

BlazingShadow
11.27.2012 , 12:01 PM | #242
Blazing Shadow

stuck on the Bastion. FFFF-

eavn
11.27.2012 , 12:14 PM | #243
oh my, i though it said Furry players check in

Jonoku
12.09.2012 , 12:39 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
oh my, i though it said Furry players check in
lol. Wookies!
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Jonoku
12.09.2012 , 12:40 PM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
Blazing Shadow

stuck on the Bastion. FFFF-
I'm stuck on Jung Ma my friend, my server ain't bad but Pot5 has loads of players, tryin to head there, is that your plan too?
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

kirorx
02.20.2013 , 12:28 AM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by Hero View Post
by content I was referring to turning 32 classes into 8 or 9 which deleted countless skills, items, and ways to play the game. I played the NGE on an off probably until 2010. All they did was try to copy/paste WoW but failed and had to shut down. There's a reason why 50% of the pop left with the CU and most of what remained left with the NGE.

They made a very unique and complex sandbox game that rewarded people that put a lot of time and effort into the game with an alpha class (Jedi) into a WoW ripoff. All they did was put new code on top of old code and never update their servers. The game was designed with a combat queue in mind so when they made it fast paced like WoW it created all sorts of problems, I've never seen worse LoS issues, bugs, and lag in my life.

The content they did add during the NGE was them trying to do themepark elements like heroic dungeons and battlegrounds, but those were pretty fail.

If only SOE knew that they had a unique game with a loyal playerbase and by f^cking with the formula to try and steal some WoW subs they dug their own grave.
I have to say in all my years of SWG the last ones were the best
The GCW update that allowed for city invasions and planetary control was an awesome addition

Fighting SSG for control of Bestine was epic
My Sullustan Jedi spent a lot of time fighting for those planets, sure beat the pants off TORs Warzones for gear

So many awesome fights and such a great community we had, I truly miss the sound of the loading screen before logging into flurry

Sorry about any typos this was from my I phone
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

rlamela
04.30.2013 , 12:22 AM | #247
Cassus Ordo checking in

XxHazenxX
05.25.2013 , 05:05 AM | #248
Thought I'd bump up this post... I've been having old memories of Flurry flooding in lately. What's everyone up to and what servers are you all on? Personally, I'm on Prophecy of the Five with what's left of the DFR from Flurry.
SWG-Flurry
<DFR> Big-N-Buff | Burn'ing Chaos | Big-N-Tough <DFR>
July 10, 2004 - July 10, 2010

Sith-Tyro
06.03.2013 , 06:27 AM | #249
Hey guys I know this thread is really old but I just started playing about a month ago! Reason I am posting is I am looking to find some old guild members our guild was Hitmen (HM) we had a city called Zions Gate on the Flurry server, Our guild founder was Sir-Jackstraw. My main toons were Askis and Efye if anyone knows of any former HM members currently play it would be a big help...Thank you!

Alizaro
03.21.2014 , 01:19 AM | #250
Hi Flurry. See you eso, then the repop. Sub still paid through June or July but I'm done.. SWG was awesome, this game worked for quite a while but time for something new. Hugs and kisses, now and always. Kill you next game, Temper.
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (Témper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr