Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Bonus Series - BUG

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Alderaan Bonus Series - BUG

warriorcat
08.16.2012 , 03:28 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by WheresMalik View Post
Got this bug, I'm now done with this game. Cancelling my subscription for this unoptimized piece of crap. This bug was the last straw. I can max out Darksiders 2, most recent example, force AAx16 and antisotropic filtering to max with a negative LOD Bias and get at least 40 frames. Yet, for Star Wars, I'm lucky to freaking get 30 frames on planets with grass and trees. So ridiculous.

Done with this crap.
i dont get it ... well i did not get the bug on my opertive or my trooper ? you have a ticket button for a reason and they can give you the quest to continue it i guess

tornadodude
08.16.2012 , 09:35 PM | #62
I was doing it and got to that point. Tried to reset it but that reset the whole thing so I didn't complete it.

Calimero
08.19.2012 , 05:04 AM | #63
Same bug here too. I can't belive that this bug has been reported what 8 months ago and it's still broken??

TheFlanDaddy
08.21.2012 , 08:23 PM | #64
Just happened to me. Seriously Bioware, fix this...

Force_Acolyte
08.24.2012 , 04:11 PM | #65
reset the quest if for some reason you cant i dont know y u couldnt just abandon it and pick it up again. its wont take long to do it again.

FINNT
09.06.2012 , 02:27 PM | #66
Submitted support ticket about this today.
:laser:

SVC-Talisman
09.23.2012 , 09:56 PM | #67
Just encountered this unfortunate PITA; completed "Shipment of Weapons" and could not interact with Jeren Organa. Ticket submitted, but... well, doesn't look to hopeful at this point. Strangely, two other players on the same phase managed to advance to the Captain Vakarn segment at the same time I got bugged.

FINNT
09.24.2012 , 06:31 AM | #68
I had to reset the quest line with both Jeren and the Captain Vhagar (whatever named Both of them bugged the same way and I told this to customer support "droid".

Had to do the medpack thing twice or was it thrice but all the long quest were accepted merely by talking to right person. EDIT: After resetting the quest line I ment. Lots of running/driving involved.
:laser:

Clodde
10.11.2012 , 03:21 PM | #69
bugged for me too, I submitted a ticket and they answered telling me to check for updates in the patch notes.
hope they'll fix it soon

AlixMV
10.11.2012 , 03:56 PM | #70
Wow, surprised this hasn't been fixed.

I encountered the same bug first time I did it. I wound up Resetting the quest, which had me have to return to the original quest giver back in the first quest hub. Fortunately, the game recognized I'd done a bunch of the quests in the chain and I only had to re-do one forwarding quest, but still, annoying, and going on nine months later, still an issue.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris