Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[POLL] Crew Skills; What did you pick?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[POLL] Crew Skills; What did you pick?

Sunfire_
12.14.2011 , 02:59 AM | #11
4 (Synthweaving) on my Jedi Shadow

I just like to be able to craft my own stuff, especially since I will probably need two sets (tanking and dps). I was thinking about Artificer, but I have only one lightsaber and lots of armour slots

Talon_Starfire
12.14.2011 , 04:13 AM | #12
Scavenging, Slicing and Investigation for my Jedi Shadow.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

inappropriate
12.14.2011 , 04:48 AM | #13
I chose #5 (5. Cybertech * Scavenging * Underworld Trading) for my Bounty Hunter. But I'm a bit skeptical. Sure the earpieces and mods will be useful for my toon and companions. However, I'm not sure how useful the droid parts will be. I guess I will try to auction them in hopes that JK's or IA's with droid companions want them. Also, can any class use the grenades? I'd hate to level all the way up only to find out I can't use them

Banthabreeder
12.14.2011 , 05:03 PM | #14
I myself was thinking of going 5. Cybertech * Scavenging * Underworld Trading but I may substitute Slicing for UT till my Cybertech requires UT mats.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

avpan
12.15.2011 , 02:40 AM | #15
I went with synth, archeology, and underworld trading.

I figured as a Marauder that artifice would be good, but with the amount of artificers on the server the AH should have enough supply for demand and for cheap since we got more of them on the server.

Apollonel
12.15.2011 , 04:00 AM | #16
a poll would have been nice :P

arti - arch - TH

for me
Legion of Lettow / Lord Calypho. EU
<◙w◙◙w◙(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong "

caimerez
12.15.2011 , 04:03 AM | #17
I'm leveling Artifice, and Archeology atm i didnt pick up a third yet
CE Owner Survivor of the 9/29/11 e-mail scandal

Transflux
12.15.2011 , 05:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by avpan View Post
I went with synth, archeology, and underworld trading.

I figured as a Marauder that artifice would be good, but with the amount of artificers on the server the AH should have enough supply for demand and for cheap since we got more of them on the server.
Yeh but be ready for the price, lol. I think im gonna go #6 since im a Jugg, reusable pots stims/buffs/pots ftw. My buddys are synth and artifice so were gonna supply eachother. Hopefully i can make some money off Biochem so that i can build epic hilts/mods/colors/shields from Artifice :P

Moonhowler
12.15.2011 , 05:19 AM | #19
Artifice * Archaeology * Slicing

the first two because i like to change colors of items. And in this case your laser bolt of lightsaber.

the third, because i'm an agent. I found it fitting.
Howling for the Masses!