Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

So let me get this straight... (50 PVP)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So let me get this straight... (50 PVP)

_Admiral's Avatar


_Admiral
12.29.2011 , 07:22 PM | #1
So yeah... I need to get 600 WZ comms.... convert them to Merc Comms.
Then I need to get another 200 WZ comms to open a bag.
And the bag gives me a CHANCE to get good gear?

I've opened 3 bags and all I've got is comms...

So really its going to take forever to get a full set of good gear?

THEN we have to go from
Centurion - > Battle -> Champion armour?

LOLWAT?

Is this correct?
So I'll have to play thousands and thousands of WZ's to get good gear IF I'm lucky with RNG from bags?

Lasica's Avatar


Lasica
12.29.2011 , 07:23 PM | #2
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

mastersloup's Avatar


mastersloup
12.29.2011 , 07:26 PM | #3
Pretty much, it's a huge grind so you keep playing giving you the illusion that this game actually have PvP contents.

seanyd's Avatar


seanyd
12.29.2011 , 07:26 PM | #4
Only 3 bags?

It gets much worse.

STD_Skindancer's Avatar


STD_Skindancer
12.29.2011 , 08:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by _Admiral View Post
So yeah... I need to get 600 WZ comms.... convert them to Merc Comms.
Then I need to get another 200 WZ comms to open a bag.
And the bag gives me a CHANCE to get good gear?

I've opened 3 bags and all I've got is comms...

So really its going to take forever to get a full set of good gear?

THEN we have to go from
Centurion - > Battle -> Champion armour?

LOLWAT?

Is this correct?
So I'll have to play thousands and thousands of WZ's to get good gear IF I'm lucky with RNG from bags?
awww poor thing, you opened a whole 3 bags? dude your weekly quest give you 3 bags each, your daily quests give you a bag each and 800 wz comms is retardo easy to get. BAGS ARE NOT HARD TO GET! pvp gear is welfare epicx, you dont even have to be good at pvp to get the best sets. all you have to do is join the WZ queue.

OMG FREE GEAR!
Skin
If you are tired of the same old stuff that you left WoW for check out Guild Wars 2! See you there!

Drunkwolf's Avatar


Drunkwolf
12.29.2011 , 08:23 PM | #6
it actually wouldnt be so bad if there was more than 3 warzone maps and if i didnt get huttball 90% of the time.

Sheneria's Avatar


Sheneria
12.29.2011 , 08:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by STD_Skindancer View Post
awww poor thing, you opened a whole 3 bags? dude your weekly quest give you 3 bags each, your daily quests give you a bag each and 800 wz comms is retardo easy to get. BAGS ARE NOT HARD TO GET! pvp gear is welfare epicx, you dont even have to be good at pvp to get the best sets. all you have to do is join the WZ queue.

OMG FREE GEAR!
so?

best balance is when everyone has the same gear don't you agree?

so people can't blame their lose on their inferior gear.
-Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be-

snarkylol's Avatar


snarkylol
12.29.2011 , 08:24 PM | #8
it's actually an incredible easy grind. you pvp to get pvp gear. incredible

Sheneria's Avatar


Sheneria
12.29.2011 , 08:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by snarkylol View Post
it's actually an incredible easy grind. you pvp to get pvp gear. incredible
no you grind instanced arenas for marks, then you are allowed to buy a ticket to participate at the daily item lottery.

yea so much fun
-Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be-

Ikyouto's Avatar


Ikyouto
12.29.2011 , 08:28 PM | #10
Try being a world PvP player, then come back and tell me your PvP gear progression is still slow.
Hokuto Ujou Hagan Ken

>∩(・ω・)∩<