Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Romance Options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Jedi Knight Romance Options?

masterleonidas
12.29.2011 , 06:53 PM | #1
I keep asking and don't get an answer for this question, so I had to start a new thread. What are the romance options for a male Jedi knight? I'm still in the prologue at level six and I just want a heads up.

Samy_Merchi
12.29.2011 , 07:16 PM | #2
I think you get a Jedi chick as a romanceable companion around level 14 or so. (Although the romance doesn't actually start until later.)

Ranadiel_Marius
12.29.2011 , 07:27 PM | #3
Only one romance option, Kira(who I think you have probably met by now, but you can't romance her till later). Also two one night stands for JK if you are interested in those. One on Tython and one of Voss.

Fardreamer
12.29.2011 , 09:16 PM | #4
You get a full romance with your companion Kira who you pick up on Coruscant.

There's also the option to sleep with the Matriarch of the Twi'lek village on Tython. You also get several [Flirt] options that don't really lead anywhere, one with an important Senator, one with a governor, and probably others I haven't gotten to yet.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

StarMagus
12.30.2011 , 08:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Only one romance option, Kira(who I think you have probably met by now, but you can't romance her till later). Also two one night stands for JK if you are interested in those. One on Tython and one of Voss.
I completely missed the Tython one.. what option was this?

masterleonidas
12.30.2011 , 09:56 AM | #6
Thanks. I'll keep on the lookout for them.

spikerw
12.30.2011 , 11:48 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by StarMagus View Post
I completely missed the Tython one.. what option was this?
The younger Twilek Matriarch. There are several opportunities to flirt with her. After you are sent off on a particularly hazardous mission - sorry I don't remember which - when you come back you tell her the reason you are defending their settlement is her. Romantic kiss...screen fade to black.

She betrays you in the end to protect her people. I suppose she does that anyway, even if you don't flirt with her. It's a cruel galaxy out there.

Switch_Ares
01.03.2012 , 12:41 PM | #8
I was able to bed the matriarch in the beta, but somehow I didn't get the option in my actual game runthrough. I must have responded to some line of dialogue differently. I was very disappointed since I was really looking forward to it.

Planetes
01.03.2012 , 01:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Switch_Ares View Post
I was able to bed the matriarch in the beta, but somehow I didn't get the option in my actual game runthrough. I must have responded to some line of dialogue differently. I was very disappointed since I was really looking forward to it.
It's definitely still there.. I consistently do it (on principle since I flirt with anything female - which annoys my wife) and I've done it twice since release and a couple times in beta.

It should also be noted that this is guaranteed to get you a few darkside points and, if you're RP'ing, can be a bit hypocritical with the whole mini-quest of turning in the lovers in Kaleth.

NexFalx
03.22.2013 , 12:42 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Planetes View Post
It's definitely still there.. I consistently do it (on principle since I flirt with anything female - which annoys my wife) and I've done it twice since release and a couple times in beta.

It should also be noted that this is guaranteed to get you a few darkside points and, if you're RP'ing, can be a bit hypocritical with the whole mini-quest of turning in the lovers in Kaleth.
I was RP'ing and I turned the lovers in, wasn't going to at first , but the girl almost attacked me so i decided that while romances are not bad, those too would not handle it well if they can't handle my little brow beating
I do flirt with every possible woman, but my character knows what keeping to the right path means... like destroying evidence that a senator made shady deals to get elected.... sure that was the dark side option, but she does more good than harm...