Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sentinel Crew Skills

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Jedi Sentinel Crew Skills

KiraHalcyon
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #11
Hmm... Seems like people are saying I should go with Archaeology instead of Treasure Hunting.

I guess that works.

I am planning on making a Smuggler with Treasure Hunting, anyway. So, as long as the Mail System lets you transfer items between characters on your account, I should still be able to avoid needing the Auction House for my Lightsaber Mods.

And I think I can make it fit into the feel aspect, as well--I have it in my character's Bio that one of his Companion Characters (his love interest, to be precise) is a Jedi Sage, and I think I can make Archaeology fit into her personality, somehow.
Takeshi Yamato- 24-Year-Old Human Male Jedi Sentinel
Hitomi- 21-Year-Old Human Female Sith Marauder
Sayane- 27-Year-Old Human Female Imperial Sniper
Zark- 300-Year-Old Feeorin Male Sith Juggernaut

Degini
12.14.2011 , 02:34 AM | #12
If you go Artificing, you MUST go archaeology. That is the gathering skill to support it.

Now, treasure hunting is the other associated skill, but it only provides mats for blue crafted items. If you don't care about making blues, you can skip treasure hunting and take up slicing, the the idea to switch back when you hit 50.

Edit: Also, do not spend any money on the mission part of Archaeology. It is a huge sink and you can enough crystals if you just grab every node you see.

You will need to dump money in treasure hunting but it isn't nearly as expensive.

Lasarith
12.14.2011 , 02:39 AM | #13
Have a look here - may help http://www.torhead.com/codices/catg/7
10 Years and over 20 Mmo's and i still miss the first