Choosing a warzone

saybut

Why can you not choose what warzone to play? I end up leaving most of the warzones I queue for since I really only enjoy Alderan. I cant see what warzone I queued for until I am in it. If I then leave my team will be one short of a full team and at a disadvatage.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
While i understand that this might be impossible to implement without Cross Server Queueing (Which i still think they should do, regardless how much resources it takes) i do think they should allow us to exclude at least 1 warzone from the rotation - or at the very least make sure that we can't ever backfill a match we just left. Edited by Twin

I hate CW and HG with a passion, but even still, I'm 100% against allowing people to choose warzones. The random filter keeps all warzones relevant and keeps the queue pops at a decent pace. The only thing I would be in favor of over the current system is when the queue pops there is a box under it that would have 2-3 maps to choose from and the map with the highest vote count would be selected. Though even then I still prefer the random aspect.

Why can you not choose what warzone to play? I end up leaving most of the warzones I queue for since I really only enjoy Alderan. I cant see what warzone I queued for until I am in it. If I then leave my team will be one short of a full team and at a disadvatage.

1. there are no cross server ques, with out it your que times would be astronomically high.

2. it would make some wzs ghost towns and others popular.

3. HB would be littered with leapers and pullers while barren / hated by other classes for this reason.

4. for those that love arena and those that don't it would make queing for them a waste of time as only a minority of gamers would be queing for them, leaving those that want to do them waiting for the que to pop.

In a nut shell, there are no cross server ques, virtually every mmo that is out has em except for this one.