this damage right here

marshmallow

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 teams, every night.

I'm top dps on the C team so we only play from 9-1230 to allow our A and B teams to collect maximum rating. Anyone who is late receives a penalty and will not be allowed to play rateds for 5 days. We cant burn out at this stage. It has become a way of life. We all know exactly what to do, we don't even communicate anymore. Why talk when it distracts you from getting kills and focusing on nodes?

We have a robot in our team speak that streams constant Deadmau5 and dubstep. His name is Robert.

Also I prefer Capri Sun's.

nuff said, *****

3 teams, every night.

I'm top dps on the C team so we only play from 9-1230 to allow our A and B teams to collect maximum rating. Anyone who is late receives a penalty and will not be allowed to play rateds for 5 days. We cant burn out at this stage. It has become a way of life. We all know exactly what to do, we don't even communicate anymore. Why talk when it distracts you from getting kills and focusing on nodes?

We have a robot in our team speak that streams constant Deadmau5 and dubstep. His name is Robert.

Also I prefer Capri Sun's.

Do you guys get oranges at half time?

Haven't any of you heard of bugged stats? Tell me how this statistic is possible when I've destroyed...nay...obliterated your dmg and had the correct dps amount of 11xx display.

http://i.imgur.com/BRK0H0m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/etz63.jpg

Edited by JasonChmiel
Posted incorrect link

Haven't any of you heard of bugged stats? Tell me how this statistic is possible when I've destroyed...nay...obliterated your dmg and had the correct dps amount of 11xx display.

You came over to our server forums to brag about 1100 dps?

POT5 really must be lacking skill.

Edited by Morde_

All the same reasons you won't queue on ours.

Namely, many of our cores decided they were too lazy to level up, max/min, get alts for buffs, get legacy perks, etc, all to just smash an inferior server.

I've had DOZENS of people come to tell me what a terrible competitive PvP scene is over there. People who have played with Casual and other "top" guilds. I constantly hear about how you guys wouldn't be able to compete with MVP, Don't Panic, Synergy, Strictly Business, etc.

It's not worth the effort when all the competition is right here. Top guilds from other servers, like <The Elite> have already made the migration over here.

Feel free to come to The Bastion and find out why we're the hub for competitive PvP in SWTOR.

All the same reasons you won't queue on ours.

Namely, many of our cores decided they were too lazy to level up, max/min, get alts for buffs, get legacy perks, etc, all to just smash an inferior server.

I've had DOZENS of people come to tell me what a terrible competitive PvP scene is over there. People who have played with Casual and other "top" guilds. I constantly hear about how you guys wouldn't be able to compete with MVP, Don't Panic, Synergy, Strictly Business, etc.

It's not worth the effort when all the competition is right here. Top guilds from other servers, like <The Elite> have already made the migration over here.

Feel free to come to The Bastion and find out why we're the hub for competitive PvP in SWTOR.

LOL. We have nothing to prove. I've watched your streams and played both with and against those of you who did come over and gear up....keep living in your fantasy land.

Owch, your stats are vastly inferior. As I would suspect from an inferior PT/VG. As you see, deft PT is best PT and you should really learn to taunt.

Owch, your stats are vastly inferior. As I would suspect from an inferior PT/VG. As you see, deft PT is best PT and you should really learn to taunt.

You sir are a good troll lol, I'll give you that. Yes, my taunt numbers are quite low in these screenshots. The warzones these shots came from had very little dmg output from the opposition in addition to many people on pot5 not really understanding taunt overriding. I've made tanking/taunt guides on my own server forums for some self-defense against that statement, but my point being, these shots were meant to illustrate the dmg translation to dps versus that screenshot. Do you have any others you could post to show this value in consistency? Also, I don't believe in running any non-thermal build which I guess should have been mentioned prior to my statements. I can't see your ability bar to make that determination....what build is being run here?

You sir are a good troll lol, I'll give you that. Yes, my taunt numbers are quite low in these screenshots. The warzones these shots came from had very little dmg output from the opposition in addition to many people on pot5 not really understanding taunt overriding. I've made tanking/taunt guides on my own server forums for some self-defense against that statement, but my point being, these shots were meant to illustrate the dmg translation to dps versus that screenshot. Do you have any others you could post to show this value in consistency? Also, I don't believe in running any non-thermal build which I guess should have been mentioned prior to my statements. I can't see your ability bar to make that determination....what build is being run here?

8/6/27, currently 2/6/33. Not trolling at all. Ofcourse its easy to make guides on a server full of noobs :)

Edited by Siphorus

I have a 50PT on pot5 too. I would be happy to play with you guys, then we can decide if pot5 or the bastion is better.

Same name? My PT is an alt that I'm not always on so just lmk what name to look up and I'll hit you up when you're on. A note to make mention of before proceeding down this path: I have no allegiance to the pugs on pot5 as I'm sure you don't for the pugs on bastion. Rateds are on a completely different level and should be judged accordingly.

Sorry bro, but DPS>Damage. Just because you 'obliterated' his damage, doesn't mean you, or your dps are better than him.

Sorry bro, but DPS>Damage. Just because you 'obliterated' his damage, doesn't mean you, or your dps are better than him.

I'm aware...I think we moved beyond that post. Case in point I still stand by the definite possibility and common occurrence of end-game stats bugging. I've queued alongside people who I beat in damage and have their dps bug and double mine etc. I have two of my own ss's where my healer operative had a 9.5k hit recorded and my combat sent had 1333 dps recorded in a match where that was an impossibility.

dps #1 way to judge ur skill in pvp HUEHUEHUE

ur server is a joke

STS etc. on the Fatman said the same thing. Funny how they quit talking and eventually broke up shortly after the merge...

Please tell me what composition actually allows a dps sin to be competitive in rateds on a...."good"...server.

Please tell me what composition actually allows a dps sin to be competitive in rateds on a...."good"...server.

Hey im mvp does on The Bastion

Synergy does on The Bastion

composition doesn't matter dps sins are better powertechs in every way sans a pull

Edited by EatenByDistance

Hey im mvp does on The Bastion

Synergy does on The Bastion

composition doesn't matter dps sins are better powertechs in every way sans a pull

A.) Please don't make this argument too easy by saying composition doesn't matter. I guarantee people in your guild would even side with me on this.

B.) tank hybrid is a more appropriate definition than DPS....I would absolutely not consider a hybrid jugg wearing dps gear for a dps spot on a team nor would I a hybrid sin. Better in every way? lol