Best Players of Each Class (PvP)

DARKheartLAND

Here's a thread for anyone that wishes to list who they think is the best player of each class. Again, this is obviously subjective. I don't care if you list your dad, mom, best friend, people you've played ranked against, or your entire guild. I don't want this thread to turn into a cesspool like the other one, so stick to the rules and we'll be just peachy. :o

I'll start off with my list of people that I've played with/against that have stood out to me.

Imperial

Juggernaut

• Brisk

Marauder

• Brotix
  • Randyscrub
  • Lafayette
  • Lederhosen

Sith Sorcerer

• Mikey
  • yndomuoykcuf
  • Xani
  • Aoide
  • Toshi

Sith Assassin

• Badness
  • Iscariot
  • Atox
  • Keranuphobia

Powertech

• June
  • Ice'jj'fish
  • Fruitninjachamp

Mercenary

• Hoppin (Old man's still kicking)
  • Chasso
  • Lilo (Heals/DPS)

Operative

• Xa'vuy
  • Brotix
  • Tradster

Sniper

• Jad-Bond
  • Dr'venkman
  • Khronik

Republic

Guardian

Sentinel

• Blouses
  • Jedichick

Sage

• Healsonwheels
  • Tokiwartoothdkk
  • Razya

Shadow

• Sisyrx
  • Meme

Gunslinger

• Jadrya

Scoundrel

Commando

• Luhren
  • Bammbamm

Vanguard

Updated - 12/29/2015

Edited by DARKheartLAND

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on harb, dont remember playin you... I was just talkin to hoppin last night, but gj farming an empty q.:sy_lightside: (you get a gold star)

you were on shadowlands. i remember. i remember all the rating i got from you. a whole pile of it. just like the pile of credits all those ppl had a few weeks ago. nom nom rating :)

Im on harb, dont remember playin you... I was just talkin to hoppin last night, but gj farming an empty q.:sy_lightside: (you get a gold star)

I played you a week or two ago, when you were running marksman ap with sheep. We globalled sheep in the first 15 seconds of the first round. Your team was rather pathetic, not sure why you would try to play on garbinger.

I played you a week or two ago, when you were running marksman ap with sheep. We globalled sheep in the first 15 seconds of the first round. Your team was rather pathetic, not sure why you would try to play on garbinger.

Shep did tell me how he was able to tunnel Mikey twice and he didn't even bubble and therefore gave up the rounds. How embarrassing. See you during the season fgts, ill come back over sl just for you.

The delusions are strong with this one.

http://imgur.com/SqPhIsC

http://imgur.com/yHkhoHx

Lvl 65... ranked... erdface... dunked on...

I guess you can always pretend it was someone else.

That sir was months ago not a week ago, but doesn't change the fact that mikey and jalgos shoulders hurt from your fat *** being carried. Also when I go back to watch film I do love watching you pathetic pieces of **** tank tunnel. Not necessarily every round but when you put full rotations in and every ambush in I realize how low you go. It's preseason. Like I said before I don't usually respond to **** that is this below me but you gotta know your place young one.

That sir was months ago not a week ago, but doesn't change the fact that mikey and jalgos shoulders hurt from your fat *** being carried. Also when I go back to watch film I do love watching you pathetic pieces of **** tank tunnel. Not necessarily every round but when you put full rotations in and every ambush in I realize how low you go. It's preseason. Like I said before I don't usually respond to **** that is this below me but you gotta know your place young one.

Does your tank wear dps gear? If yes, don't complain about being tunneled...

If no, you shouldn't be worried about being tunneled...