Republic Fleet Datacron Pull 11/18/15!

Myrin

Greetings fellow Shadowlands players! Dreshdae Elite will be hosting another Free PUB side Fleet Datacron pull Wednesday, November 18, from 7:30 - 8:#0PM Central Time and we would love to help you get the plus 10 ALL Stats datacron for your legacy!

What you need to get this datacron:

*Any toon that can access the fleet

*The Blue Crystal from the Gav Daragon. We will have directions posted continually in Ops chat on where to go and guildies with markers to make everything easy to find!

That's it!

Just log in, look for Etayn's invitation in fleet general chat, and let us know you'd like the datacron. As soon as you join the operations group with us, follow the directions in ops chat and Dreshdae Elite guildies will do the rest!

We look forward seeing you all and helping you reach this awesome datacron!

Sincerely,

Dreshdae Elite

• 2 weeks later...
Do you happen to do this regularly? I unfortunately will be in a business meeting until like 10pm Central and don't want to hold anyone up.

We typically host these about every 8 weeks, so around beginning to middle of January we will host another.

Thanks!

Myrin

so we don't need to get also the red crystal from corelia or mggs? just the blue crystal from the fleet, right? because I know me and a few guildies will join you.

That is correct! All you'll need is the blue crystal from the Gav Daragon Museum, then you are good to go get the datacron. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Just wanted to say thank you for the assistance in getting the +10 Datacron. You all made it very easy.

Thank you, Belegnole! It was our pleasure! We enjoy helping and getting to meet more players on our server. :)

We will post again in the near future when we have our next Fleet Cron Pull, so if you missed this one, the next one will be in a few weeks!

• 1 month later...
Hey All, I was just curious if you had set a date yet for the next pull.

Thanks so much

BoomXXX

We do have a date set now!

Our next Republic Fleet Datacron Pull will be February 6, at 2pm Central time! We would love to see you there!

Cheers!

Myrin

DreshdaeElite