Make all mounts and equipment Legacy bound

Zeptimuz

It is as simple as the title says. I find it quite greedy of you that we have to first buy either expensive Roulette Packs for items, or not-cheap mounts and pets, only to have to shell out even more money to have it available to our other characters.

There should be an option that lets, at leas subscribers, use all mounts and stuff all over the legacy, without having to unlock it a second time.

Imagine Blizzard locking cards to only your "favourite" class/hero on Hearthstone, requiring you to purchase an unlock to be able to use it on other classes.

I do know that you "need to make money", and we all know that you make bank on the cash shop. But the double-unlock pay-wall is a cheap move. It is one of my biggest gripes with your F2P model. It is greedy, simple as that. Especially when you pay a hefty sum for the roulette-maybe awesome--likely not-packs. Make more stuff legacy-bound. A real transmog suite.

Sincerely,

J

I´d rather they make the change and not refund me for what I´ve spent, than not make the change at all. And I would think many others feel the same way.

Have you spent over 30k CCs unlocking stuff? really depends on how much you spent to be saying that tbh.

I´d rather they make the change and not refund me for what I´ve spent, than not make the change at all. And I would think many others feel the same way.

Some of us spent quite a lot so that we could get all the things we wanted. If you aren't willing to do the same, I don't see why you should get more and I should completely lose the value of the real world money that I spent. Why is your amusement worth more than mine?

Sure, the people who spent 200 coins unlocking one outfit would be happy to get everything that I paid for for free. But I would not appreciate finding out that all the money I spent - and it is quite a bit - was completely wasted because people who didn't want to spend money whined louder than I did. Because that is what you are doing.

You're claiming that anyone who spent money already doesn't deserve any value for their expenditure, and that you deserve to get everything for free because you say so. That's really rather obnoxious. And I completely disagree. You deserve to get what you paid for, and so do I. If you paid for nothing, that's what you should get.

The Collections unlock is for collectors. If you're not willing to collect and put an effort into your gathering, you don't deserve to get anything, let alone get it for free. Legacy gear requires a certain amount of effort, Collections unlocks require actual money. The two things are not equivalent and should not be.

Some of us spent quite a lot so that we could get all the things we wanted. If you aren't willing to do the same, I don't see why you should get more and I should completely lose the value of the real world money that I spent. Why is your amusement worth more than mine?

Sure, the people who spent 200 coins unlocking one outfit would be happy to get everything that I paid for for free. But I would not appreciate finding out that all the money I spent - and it is quite a bit - was completely wasted because people who didn't want to spend money whined louder than I did. Because that is what you are doing.

You're claiming that anyone who spent money already doesn't deserve any value for their expenditure, and that you deserve to get everything for free because you say so. That's really rather obnoxious. And I completely disagree. You deserve to get what you paid for, and so do I. If you paid for nothing, that's what you should get.

The Collections unlock is for collectors. If you're not willing to collect and put an effort into your gathering, you don't deserve to get anything, let alone get it for free. Legacy gear requires a certain amount of effort, Collections unlocks require actual money. The two things are not equivalent and should not be.

Very well said.

As always, ill just leave this here,

, Dont be Chris!