Class mission deleted

Delvarius

Hey guys,

maybe some of you had a similar issue and know a quick solution to this one.

Before the 4.0a patch I was playing the Sith Inquisitor story on Balmorra, I was at the part when I got the syrum and was about to enter the pit to retrieve the artifact. Then the patch happened. After the patch I spawned at the same location as before, but my class mission was not there anymore and instead a secondary planet mission, which I have already finished before, reappeared.

So I thought maybe for some reason the mission was accidentally marked as completed, so I went on to Nar Shada and completed the missions there. Afterwards, however, Lord Zash said (I think, didnt pay much attention) that now I have to go to Balmorra and retrieve the artifact. That's it, afterwards nothing happened, no class missions are in my missions log. I went to Balmorra and tried to restart the missions there, or to enter any of the story areas - no use, they are all marked red.

So I am getting the strong suspicion that the mission was not marked as completed but simply erased. I have raised a ticket but no response so far. Since I have just subscribed and wanted to play swtor on the weekend, it is really frustrating that I have to wait till next weekend now or longer, and it makes me regret my decision.

I would really appreciate it if anyone knows a quick fix for this one.

Cheers.

I lost a companion (Ashara) because I picked her up before 4.0 and I suspect because I didn't complete the whole set of the class mission on Taris all parts of that mission, including the companion, were lost. I created a CS ticket about it and they told me there was a bug that would need an update to fix and there was nothing they could do. So I am out one companion and have no idea where to start my class mission up again.

The only thing I could suggest is comb the whole planet and see if you can find someone with with a class quest. I still haven't covered all of Taris in my search for my class quest. It may be we need to wait for an update...or just need to search better

There seems to be several posts regarding this, Perhaps the patch broke something

The best you can do is to do a detailed description in the bug forums and send them a ticket for them to check into your account specifically.

Class missions should never be deleted unless they are completed or if the new expansion starts.

Edited by Icestar

There seems to be several posts regarding this, Perhaps the patch broke something

The best you can do is to do a detailed description in the bug forums and send them a ticket for them to check into your account specifically.

Class missions should never be deleted unless they are completed or if the new expansion starts.

^^^^

Support was able to restore a quest into my log for me once after a similar situation (a while ago, but after a patch).

Good luck