My First Impression after a month.

BHAbyss

Well I will try to keep this short and sweet as much as I can. Let me start with I been a Fan of BW works since Baldur's Gate. So I'm some what bias, but I will try to give a fair Idea of how I feel about this game.

First off Congrates to BW on stepping out of the comfort zone of single player games and taking a risk on a MMORPG. From that start I could tell they did what BW knows how to do well and that's tell a great story. After a month of play I'm still not lvl 50 cause I been slowly playing this game like it was KOTOR 3. Now cause this is their first MMO I can understand they still need to figure out stuff like PVP and End Game content, but I feel they are on the right track with New content out within the first month and quick attempts on pvp problem. Sadly due to the large flux of players in the first couple of week they got the wrong idea of how many people will be playing and now most worlds seem empty, Also long travel times does bog down the flow of the game. Combat seems a bit average, When you see a Jedi hit you with his Nerf Bat (light saber) and it looks like it should of hurt, but you only take little amounts of damage from that attack, Kind of feel like they or you where cheated. There is a a nice list of things and bugs they have and plane of fixing, and some I feel they should fix or have a easier secondary path. For example there is a Datacron Aldaron first off the entrance is well blended in to the settings and need a keen eye to notice, Next off if your not the right body size you will not fit into the small opening and the other way up you will need help from one of two classes who have to be the right size to pull you up to the second floor in a duel.

The ranting can go on, but in all aspects this game has promise if it has the support from the fans, and but also up to BW to shape up quickly or they will see this game fall just as quickly as Dragon Age 2 or NWN 2.

Edited by BHAbyss